Stealth MicroGrow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sodope28, Mar 13, 2012.

1. After the first dose of the complete nutrients the mother plant loved it, i already see leaves starting to form every where on the branches because of the xplode product

2. Well its decided, the mother got to big and i want to change the pots im using for normal black ones with proper drainage holes. Therefore i am going to take the current mother, and make clones out of most of the branches, my newest clone will become the new mother. After this i will take my two clones and put them into flowering after a couple weeks of vedging after they root. Until then i have to buy some insulator to put in my exhaust duct and around the fan in order to keep the sound to a minimum. I will also finish seting up doors with black & white poly in order to make sure it is completely light proof. Also might buy a 400 watt HPS for flowering if i get a freind to sell it.

3. Just cut down the mother, made 7 clones out of her. I now need to set uo my screen for scrog and i can start to flower. I have 1 new mother which is going great and 2 clones in the flowering chamber but under 18/6 light until the screen is set up and training has started

Attached Files:

4. Nice, keep updating. I'm hoping to learn from this. Can you post details on your grow cabinet? Like how many lights, how you go about ventilation, and anything you feel is important.

Hope your grow comes out as planned :D

5. i cheked the plants really fast today and my two in the flowering room maui3&2 are doing well except with some leaf curling soni fed today and also took a light out for now till flowering. Things i have to do this week.
    start lst
    set up screen
    reattach carbon filter
    buy B1 vitamins

6. well i did pretty much all i had to do thus week. I fed with B1 vitamins and the results were almost instant. The leaves were straight or a bit down i fed them and 5 min later they were all pointing at the light. One of my clones has sufferend nut burn or heat stress so i gave the vitamins and cleaned the soil, the new growth is going fine.
    I started to lst mother. Will make top bend 90 degress in order to "top" without actually loosing the top.

7. and i will also use sog instead of scrog, this said i will put as many clones i can in flowering to only get 1 huge top cola per plant

8. [quote name='"Tetrahydrocanni"']Nice, keep updating. I'm hoping to learn from this. Can you post details on your grow cabinet? Like how many lights, how you go about ventilation, and anything you feel is important.

Hope your grow comes out as planned :D[/quote]
    My cabinet is 1.5'x2' and 5 feet high. Divided it so the flowering is on top with 3 feet high and the veg is at bottom with 2 feet high.
    lighting: 4 23w CFL 4500k for veg and 2 50w CFL 2700k for floower
    vent. exhaust fan with carbon filter, enough to exchange air in cabinet and a small pc vent fan in flowering chamber.
    If you have any more precise questions feel free to ask.
    Also my cabinet is deeper than wide because that was my only option but if you can make it wider than deep

9. Thanks man. Do you have any intake fans? or just and exhaust in each chamber?

10. i have passibe intakes ons the floor of each chamber. so the air comes in by those holes when thr exhaust fan is on. the veg takes air near the floor and the flower takes air from the veg. i put 90 degree black plumbing shouldrrs for it to be light proof. il post picks soon

11. [quote name='"sodope28"']i have passibe intakes ons the floor of each chamber. so the air comes in by those holes when thr exhaust fan is on. the veg takes air near the floor and the flower takes air from the veg. i put 90 degree black plumbing shouldrrs for it to be light proof. il post picks soon[/quote]

Cool looking forward to pics.

12. Just fed the first time bloom buster today to my short plants in flowering.
    Mother is getting huge very fast. I also added an other very nice fan to fliwerig chamber. I am trying to put pics but it crashes on mobile

13. ForumRunner_20120827_211419.png

ForumRunner_20120827_211450.png

Attached Files:

14. Just found this thread from the cfl grow club. Have you put any of them into flowering? did the clones root? What method of cloning did you use? Err what medium? did you just put em in the dirt?

15. I actually harvested my first plant uts a one bud so no muracle for yield. the clones were in jiffy pellets then in party cup with soil and some bat guano.all my clones rooted and right now waiting on master kush seeds to arrive