Stealth LED grow journal (PLEASE HELP)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by clunge, Feb 7, 2019.

1. #1 clunge, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    Hey team,
    I recently built my own custom stealth LED grow cabinet you can see it here
    My Custom Stealth LED grow box

EDIT:
    In case there are new readers that read this from the start, I have deleted what was here and going to start fresh...

My previous plant was severely stunted from overwatering I believe.
    I have just planted another seed in a solo/red cup, and I am seeking some information on watering.
    I filled the cup with seedling starter soil with extra some perlite, soaked it and then planted the seed.
    That was about 3 days ago, so it has sprouted now.
    I haven't watered it since , but for a standard party cup I'm wondering how often I should water a seedling?
    I've read a lot like wait till it's completely dry then water till runoff, but this has seemed to be too much water in my last try
    Just wondering what you guys do?
    Thanks

2. looks like it wants some nitrogen. try a foliar feeding since it seems to be over watered.

3. Thanks. I fed with about 1/3 strength nutrients, hasn't really responded after about a day, how long would it normally take to show signs of improvement?

4. SkunkWoodz 100%

Let er dry a bit before feeding again. Then feed then should see improvements throughout next week

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 clunge, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Thanks.
    I have just been foiler feeding and a few extra drops from the spray gun the last couple of days. The first set of leaves are still not great but the second set seem alright. Would it be recommended to remove the dying set of leaves or is the plant still too small for that?

6. In case there are new readers that read this from the start, I have deleted the info in my first post and started fresh from here

My previous plant was severely stunted from overwatering I believe.
    I have just planted another seed in a solo/red cup, and I am seeking some information on watering.
    I filled the cup with seedling starter soil with extra some perlite, soaked it and then planted the seed.
    That was about 3 days ago, so it has sprouted now.
    I haven't watered it since , but for a standard party cup I'm wondering how often I should water a seedling and how much water?
    I've read a lot like wait till it's completely dry then water till runoff, but this has seemed to be too much water in my last try
    Just wondering what you guys do?
    Thanks