Stealth ideas

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by need2beschooled, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Has anybody grown weed like grapevines?

Or kept lsting to the ground throughout the entire grow?

What's your best stealth outdoor grow?

Cover crops? And crops to mask smells?

Sent from my LG-H343 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. hey buddy, i havn't personally done this but you can gently tie them down when young so they grow more horizontally. good cover crops in my area are ferns and in the middle of bushes thorns, deters animals. not much you can do about smell. people also grow plants up in trees lol.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks for the input lucas

Sent from my LG-H343 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. I was considering find some fake flowers at Michaels store. and tie em down to your plant when she's tall. So from the distance it looks like a rose bush, from heli view

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Those native trees that grow 6ft. Tall and they look like marijuana ,but its just wild weed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I like to take 4 sticks and perimeter them around my patch at the corners. Then I wrap chicken wire or scrap fencing around the base and 1 length over the top. I then weave in random grass or brush to make a sort of camo net. Have been doing this for years with success.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Improvised adapt overcome kill

• Like Like x 1
  8. That sounds awesome how big of a patch have you done like this? Multiple plants?

Sent from my hand using A phone.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Blue dream doest reek.... smells like potpourri,

• Like Like x 1
  10. I usually do this with a 4ft x 10ft guerilla patch and put 3 - 5 clones in there. I don't go for beasters guerilla style, I like em to get around 4 - 6 feet. I start out clones under a light at home and put em out when they are about a foot or so.

If you are in an area with a lot of weeds or strong grass around you, I like to dig out the 4 x 6 patch 2 or 3 feet deep - throw the soil to the side, then get black plastic and line the bottom (remember to poke holes in the plastic or else it can't drain water out), then fill back in with the soil. This will prevent any other weeds or plants from invading your plants root space and competing or stealing fertilizer.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah it works great for us out here. We also make rain catchment pools nearby using the same tactic. Do exactly as I explained except dont put holes in the plastic liner and dont fill it back up with dirt. Tuck in around the edges and add some rocks on the plastic and in the bottom to hold her down. When it rains the pool will fill up, so keep a bucket around and you got some water for your girls right close by.