Stealth Hydroponics Bubbleponics 6 Planter Kit - How is it?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whatup1, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Hi all.

Has anyone used this Bubbleponics system from stealthhydroponics dot com? It looks legit but I'm a complete newbie grower and have no clue about anything involved with growing.

As a complete newb, will this Bubblesponics kit work for me? It uses two powerful flourescent lights providing 6800 lumens of red and blue spectrum light. Will those lights be strong enough?

Any response is really appreciated. Thanks.

2. Bubbleponics = Rubbermaid Tub + Airstone..... not worth the price... whatever they are asking for it

3. *MAJOR BUMP* has anyone bought this system..??!?!?

I see this guy said its not worth it. Its a really good deal considering the time and effort, finding all the parts and making them. Hmm id rather pay 200 bucks and plug and play.

ANYONE THAT HAS USED THIER SYSTEMS LET ME KNOW HERE!!

Heres the site. http://www.stealthhydroponics.com/

Sounds like a steal to me! I would upgrade the lights to the best cfls they got, and i already have an HID so this sounds good to me.

Included in this kit:

[​IMG][​IMG]Lights
    Low heat dual spectrum (blue and red spectrums) lighting system includes two lights, one vegetative and one flowering light. Together they produce an awesome amount of lumens in a concentrated area with a complete light spectrum suitable for any type of plant in any phase of growth. A boosted red spectrum light adds more lumens to encourage massive flower formation.

Included are two rugged, rounded parabolic reflectors. They are fully assembled and completely wired with a manual switch. Each reflector has a spring clip that make mounting them just about anywhere very easy.[​IMG][​IMG]
    Bubbleponicsâ„¢ Base System
    Provides a 6 gallon reservoir of nutrient solution. Use the six gallon line for easy measuring and adding of nutrient mix. The tight lid houses six four inch net pots with feeder hoses attached. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Six 4 Inch Net Pots
    Strong and flexible net pots for repeated use.[​IMG][​IMG]Flowering Timer
    Included is a flowering timer. When the time for flowering arrives use the timer to automatically manage the light period and dark period cycles.[​IMG][​IMG]
    200 gal/hour Pump w/ Feed Tubing
    Powerful and durable pump ensures rapid circulation of nutrient solution.[​IMG][​IMG]
    Air Pump w/ 4 inch Bubble Disk & Tubing
    A durable air pump feeds air to the nutrient solution via the huge 4 inch bubble disk, infusing the solution with tiny life giving bubbles, which get fed directly to the root zone.[​IMG][​IMG]6 Month Series of Stealth Hydro Nutrient Powders
    "Fire and forget" style feeding with Stealth Grow, Stealth Bloom and Stealth Micro individually sized nutrient packets which eliminate the need for measuring. Simply fill the reservoir bucket to the indicated line with water, and add the required feeding packet. Furthermore, Stealth Grow, Bloom and Micro automatically pH balance for 98% of all household water types. This nutrient mix is specifically formulated for use with SH bubbleponicsâ„¢ and SH dual spectrum lighting systems.[​IMG][​IMG]pH Control kit
    As plants grow they extract nutrients from the reservior, in doing so, raise the potential hydrogen (pH) of the solution. This is particularly pronounced with large plants. Use the Stealth Hydro pH Control Kit to manage pH levels.

The included 80 pH strips have a dual test indication, delivering super accurate results. These are not the cheap litmus paper style strips most other places try to sell you.[​IMG][​IMG]Six Rockwool Cubes
    Rockwool cubes are the ideal medium for starting seedlings or cuttings.[​IMG][​IMG]Hydroton Grow Rocks
    Simply one of the best grow mediums on the market. It is clean, pH neutral, pH stable and perfect for bubbleponicsâ„¢ systems.[​IMG][​IMG]Instructional Manual & Grow Guide CD-ROM
    Think we'd leave you hanging with all of this equipment? No way man, we're going to make it as easy as humanly possible to help you through this experience; after all we want you telling you friends how awesome our system works. In the PDF files on the CD-ROM we'll walk you through each growth phase; how and when to apply the nutrient packs. We'll let you in on some of our green thumb tricks and give you a head start with our years of experience. [​IMG]Two 3-way Adapter Extension Cords
    We provide you with two multi-adapter extension cords, one for the lights and the other for the bubbler and pump. You're gonna need 'em, so we threw them in to make it easy as possible.

4. I've seen great results with this system and I actually plan to buy one soon.

5. Tell me more!:hello:

Are the nutrients it comes with any good? How bright are the lights?

The thing that worried me is that the pots look a little small 4 inch pots.., they do have a single system 10 inch pot for 50 bucks. I was thinking maybe two of those hmm.

6. i have one for sale lol 150 if you want it lol

7. I don't own one, but there are threads on various forums which have shown excellent results with these systems. Search around and I'm sure you'll have all your questions answered.

8. Yeah a ghetto one with aluminam foil tape on the side that leaks everywhere.

9. if your not lazy you could save alot of money that site is a ripoff i have seen it before they wanted like 1300 for a stealth cab that you could build yourself for 250$

10. Dude they sell a six 4inch pots, 8 gallon with all the stuff above. for 179.

And they have single systems with huge 10 inch pots, 5 gallon buckets for 50 bucks.

Dont sound like a ripoff to me check the site out look at all the stuff u get.

Time is money to me, so the time i waste driving around and finding all the parts and putting together. i guess it depends how u value 200 bucks, ill pay that any day for a complete plug and play system.

11. I've purchased from them and they are really nice people. I recommend.

12. yah i just bought the single 5 gal DWC system, with their nute package and hygrometer and thermometer
    hasnt arrived yet, but wpondering if you guys have any input on this as far as setting it up

i have seeds sprouter right now about 1 in tall with cotyledons showing, plus the actual serrated edged leaves,but only two veryy small ones

i have them in soil under two cfls with an incandescent equivalent of 100w
    on a 18-6 time ratio

i pan on growing in my attic, which is accesible from my closet in my room, and has electrical outlets and whatnot

it needs to b a very stealthy grow as far as sound and smell are involved

i was considering maybe getting a few more of the 1oo watt equivalent cfls for vegging and flowering, but any idas for enclosre
    im thinking glavanized thash can, in terms of light proof, reflective and somehwat smellproof, with 1 carbon filter and centrifigul fan ventilation
    and 2 80 cfm ball bearing computer fans for air intake

and ideas or input would be appreciated

13. More than worth the price. I just bought one and it was very easy to set up. I have 1" seedlings with the fattest leaves we have ever seen. $200 is a steal. Will be buying another one in a couple of weeks. Great job Stealth Hydro!!!