Stealth Hydroponic PC Grow Box

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by JHume20, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Hey guys wanted to get your opinion on a little project of mine. Have any of you ever used cold cathode lights? Anyway that I could improve something? Please let me know. I've done a few grows with it, and surprisingly the yields were more than i got with my CFL grow, almost on par with LED's.

Pics:
    phone 455.jpg
    phone 448.jpg
    phone 450.jpg
    phone 469.jpg
    phone 466.jpg
    phone 461.jpg
    phone 464.jpg
    phone 465.jpg

Thanks for the feedback

2. When I saw the title, I was thinking that this would be one big mess, but it looks pretty nice and spacious enough. Good luck.

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Never heard of that lighting. please talk about it

4. Looks sick, talk about the lights more? Don't know them. Watt girls you going to put in there

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. They are cold cathode computer lights. About 12 bucks for a pair(theres 8 lights in it) 4 red and 4 blue to cover the spectrums the plants need. They are cool to the touch and so low profile they are perfect for such a small grow i think. They can be positioned anywhere in the case and wont burn the plants or create any heat.

6. After your post i had to go and look them up. They don't seem powerful enough to get big plants and buds. but for micro grows they look like they would be sufficient, like LED's.  I saw a grow where a dude was super successful with these lights in a micro grow.  the more the better.  to me, they make really good side lights

7. Ive already done a few grows in it and it turned out pretty well. I didnt use any nutrients and just used LST to make them bushy as hell. Got enough to smoke on for about a month which was more than my cfl grow box. Sorry no pictures of the grow. Im not in a very green friendly state.

8. The box has an odor filter stuck behind the exhaust fan and is lined with panda liner. The lights are held on with magnets so all i have to do is undo the cord and i can place them on the sides and what not allowing light to get to the lower nodes

9. I know you from YouTube almost bought a box from you but I want to see this cold casters in work I want to see pictures of that box working cause I'm skeptical

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Google "Alienbait tries cold cathode lights" he had some great success.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app