Stealth grow tent or making one stealth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ifeltathigh420, Dec 20, 2010.

1. My plan is to use a plastic cabinet and retrofit it with reflectix add filters etc. The obvious advantage over a tent is well it's not a oddlooking black tent. Its just a storage cabinet.

The tent is better IMO if I can hide the fact it's a tent. Hiding it in a large box or something.

The idea is to keep it in my closet. No one but me will see it or smell it. I am in an apt I have smoked in daily ( for awhile schwag at blunts a day) so I know smell is not a gigantic issue. But still will use c filter and ona in my room.

I want people to ideally be able to look in my closet and see just a closet you know ? But after that's accomplished still additional over kill security.

So any tips on my plan or how to hide a tent?

2. closet. or a bath curtain that says " pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"

you cant hind a big box. if you are living in your own place then you should have nothing to worry about :rolleyes:

Evil :bongin:

3. A stealth cab needs to look like furniture, a wardrobe hutch in a bedroom is nothing to think twice about. A plastic "garage/basement" cabinet might be curious unless your a bachelor with patio furniture, but then I'd still retrofit an ikea or something.

4. Right I understand this. I'm trying to combine the usefulness of the tent with the stealth appearance of the cabinet. Sorry if I wasn't clear earlier.