Stealth Grow Room Pix New!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ill_Eagle11b, Nov 9, 2006.

1. what do you think:hello: :smoking: :wave: i need to make a whole for the cable to the light. i still need air intake the fan is both right now its adjustable but i want to add 6 " pvc pipe to the bottom corner for intake. i need to make a whole for the cord for the light and i need to add a flore. light to the bottom clone cave not quite finished im open for suggestions oh i also need to get a thermomiter and a smoke alarm :), ps thanks jafarr420

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      43.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      64.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      95.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      32.2 KB
      Views:
  2. You need lightproofing.

3. If it's dark in that room during light hours than he could get by without it. From what I heard, plants can take moonlight brightness with no problem. Lightproof to be on the safe side.

4. it is actually pretty dark, i have mylar on the front and that stops any light. i also covered that front part with tin foil. and the fan is up against the wall

5. Could you not drill a hole in the base of the unit for the cable? Rather than it sticking out of the closet door - it kind of betrays the stealth part of the grow.
    But it's a nice unit no matter what, I wish you every success.

6. Yes, definitly mount that wire out of the way. Accidentally hitting the wire and yanking down the lamp happens....

7. thanks guys i know that haha, i havnt completly finished. i have to line the clone cave with mylar, put a 6" pvc pipe for air intake, and im going to put the cable for the light though the back wall of the close..... thanks thought

8. Were just makin sure ;)
    Want to cover all the bases.