Stealth Grow Questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by killraven, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Okay, I'm new to growing and the forums but I though I would just hop on and ask for a little advice. I'm going to try growing a single plant with an aerogarden my mom hasn't used in ages. So what I was thinking is sticking the aerogarden in a plastic storage container and hiding that in my basement which is rarely visited.

So what I was wondering is would one small plant in a plastic container hidden away im my basement cause me problems in smell department. I live with my parents and seeing as how money's tight right now I would like to save a little by growing my own.

Possible solutions I've considered are cat litter along the bottom of the container and keeping to closed while people are home, I'm not sure how strong a flowering plant smells but I'd imaging that would hide a single plant thats not going to grow more than 2 feet.

2. yea silly its gunna smell like you have a fresh pile of plants on ur desk, especially when it starts to flower, carbon fan would help along with the stealth box idea

3. Don't try to grow in your parents' house without their knowledge and consent -- it's disrespectful, it puts them at risk, and you will get caught anyway. You need your own, secure place to grow.