Stealth Grow Of The Millenium

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by orbitz369, Mar 9, 2009.

1. k so this is my stealth set up. Im growing some seeds my buddy gave me that i trust a lot. He had like 20 dif nugget seeds and said these were the best so they gotta b something...u know? k the larger plant is 15 days in (Sprouted 2/22/09). The smaller is 7 days old. (3/02/09). My setup is pretty :cool:stealthy its just a simple see-through cabinet, i took the drawers out and wrapped old sweaters around it so theres air vent but no light out(desprate times) i got a little fan in their also. The was its rigged its 18 inches wide 30 inches tall. I'm running two 24 inch 75 watt flourescents along with two 26 watt CFLS. I water lightly a few times a day, no fertilizer yet.

So send sum luv and wish the little buggers good luck!

Attached Files:

2. Don't water every day. Plant roots need oxygen, but they also need water to transport the nutrients. Growers of Ganja have to let the roots dry out a little between watering, or you'r plant will wilt. Get the dirt wet every three days or so; once the dirt two inches down is dry to the touch.

Good luck!

3. yeah its pretty dry in my room, last time didnt water one of my plants for 2.5 days...well lets say there used to be 2 big ones )^= thanx though im gonna chech out ur journal :D

4. No plant should die if deprived of water for two days. I've let mine go about 5. They get pretty wilty, but they perk back up quick-style,

5. k thanx for the advice, ill give them both a few day break :) meanwhile im gonna go search the forums for some good water/fertilizer mixtures. Anybody have any personal preferences?

6. update!!!! bought 2 more 23 watt CFLs today and installed them. my friends gone on vacation with the camera so ill get some more pics tommorow. also installed a large fan blowing on my whole setup. im going to buy eco-grow or rapid grow within the next couple days and introduce it to the larger plant. also began watering more heavily because bottom leaves started turning brown. apparently i was underwatering because the color distoration has stopped or at least slowed to the point that i cant notice it. anywayz more pics tommorow...