stealth grow box help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bigfatbudz, Jun 16, 2012.

1. so I wana thank neone for their advice on this issue..im building a stealth grow box using 3 18 gal storage totes stacked up, the bottom 2 boxes will be.the grow area n the top box will contain the lights, electrical, timers, etc.

the total grow space is 3'x1.5x1.75, im thinkin im gonna do a scrog and set up the screen in the bottom of the middle box. ill also be building a diy carbon filter.

so if anyone coukd give me any tips on fan size, filter size and scrog tips like screen size or any help it'd be much appreciated.. ive been googling alot on this issues but I guess it varies...some people say one thing others say another but thats why I made this post to.get more specific details on my setup...

btw im gonna be picking up a indica clone, was thinkin 2 but space is a issue, any thoughts fellow growers?

2. p.s. I was planning on using 300-400 watt cfls and trying to seperate the lights from grow area by building a sealed light box with intake amd exhaust ports into the top box to vent the lights through the top. there was a example set up on gooogle images when I searched rubbermaid grow box. sorry I dont have the link at the moment im tryna put this all in on my lunch break and im on my phone...sorry. will add a link to the site with the grow box later. thanks

3. anyone?plz?