Stealth Grow Box for a small apartment?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jxsRollin, Feb 6, 2009.

1. #1 jxsRollin, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    Hey guys,

so living in NYC kinda sucks for weed - incredibly overpriced and hard to find good quality. That said, I'm looking for a small stealth Grow Box for a personal stash and was wondering if you all had any suggestions.

http://www.homegrown-hydroponics.com/pcgr3plsthyg.html I saw this one online, it's expensive, but do you think it would work? Basically I need a grow box that can either blend in with the apartment (IE hidden in a computer tower) or one small enough to be put in the closet with a towel over it or something.

I do not have the tools or materials to make my own so any recommendations would be great. I have never grown before so dumb things down for me if ya can :) thanks

2. can you grow in your closet? if so that might work out better then a small tower

3. I can, but I'm worried about a couple things, fire hazard 1, and 2 it's probably the first place a cop would look.

However, if anyone could recommend a small growbox for a closet already made that would be cool. I'm only want to grow 1 plant, so even if it was found I dont think I would get in too much trouble. I dont want to build one myself because I dont have the materials/time (wish I did though).

Any suggestions for small ready-made grow boxes?