Stealth Grow 1 Fem Quicksilver 2 Auto AK47's (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 30133, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Wow. you did an awesome job on this. Impressive setup and its been a while. Update?

2. so i just built this box, or its very very similar anyways and its looking good. One thing I'm stuck on, how did you light proof the front exactly? I see a piece of Mylar in one of your pictures in the front, what exactly did you do there?

3. Hows everything going? Havent seen an update in a while.

4. So you have the passive intake on top and the fans on bottom? You think tacking on a duct with a carbon filter will stop the odor issue?

5. #45 Deleted member 30133, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2019

6. #47 Deleted member 30133, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
    UPDATES ON PAGE 3

thanks man

thanks i appreciate it

thanks, update on page 3

i measured the front and cut a piece of reflectix out and put it behind the doors

its going pretty good 2 of them are almost done, update on page 3

i have 2 passive intakes on bottom and an exhaust on top, i had a carbon filter hooked up to it and it worked fine

Thanks man, your grow looks really good i like your setup nice and clean. Goodluck with the rest of your grow

7. great looking grow there man. Those auto plants are pretty crazy. good luck on the finish up. +rep

8. i did something like that but light still leaks through the front, but i did just realize your not using that room to flower so you don't really need the front light proof like i do. >.>

Did those two fans you put on the light fixture help with the temps significantly?

9. #50 Deleted member 30133, Nov 18, 2010

10. VerY nice set up man.

11. Did you use a carbon filter for your exhaust if not has anyone else tried a diy and had it work out? Being that it's not air tight but I figure enough exhaust all the air leaving would be forced through the fans and the filter.

12. thanks

Yes I used a carbon filter that i made and it worked great.

13. So I am new to indoor growing myself and have to say that box is nothing short of McGuyver'ish. I'm currently working on the box now and saw that you moved the plants to a new box/room for flowering. Can you explain why you felt that you needed a seprate box to flower.

Also what type of lighting was used to flower the plants?

I would like to be able to do this using just one stealth box like you used to initially start? or will a budding box be required?

14. #55 Deleted member 30133, Nov 20, 2010

15. Nice grow man the setup is nice i was wondering on the light cycle your on did you start 18/6 or did you 12/12?? i have been getting confused about starting either with 18/6 or 12/12.

16. #57 Deleted member 30133, Nov 21, 2010

17. If i have auto flowering seeds should i just go 18/6 the whole grow?

18. #59 Deleted member 30133, Nov 22, 2010

19. damn nice dude!