Stealth Grow 1 Fem Quicksilver 2 Auto AK47's (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 30133, Oct 9, 2010.

1. #21 Deleted member 30133, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2019

2. Yeah man thats a beautiful setup, im also doing an all CFL grow right now.. Check out my pics tell me what you think.. But the CFLs work great and they dont run up youyr electric bill..:smoke:

3. Males are usually the strong, big, vigourous ones so those 2 might be female.

Quicksilver is very bushy! Shes looks happy...

>=]

4. beautiful setup. what do you plan on using for odor control? sorry if i skipped over it

5. well he already has a duct on the other side of that fan all he would have to do is buy a carbon filter and duct tape it onto the open side of the duct and bam! homemade carbon filter. great setup, i have a dresser grow box but its getting overcrowded i might steal some of your setup for my 2nd grow room.

6. well its easy to assume. but i was just asking. idk i like to have something constructive to my posts besides just "beautiful setup" ya kno?

7. #27 strawberrywidow, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010
    yea actually i was actually wondering the same thing until he told me he had used those elbow ducts + black spray paint as a light trap kinda deal. He may not even care about odor control either. But he could definitely put a carbon filter on it if he wanted to which is why I'm really thinking about copying a good portion of this set up for my 2nd room. I might change the light fixture to something similar that I have already done. OP are you going to scrog or LST at all? I'm not sure if you said that anywhere.

Edit: how did you make the holes in that plastic? hole saw? or what?

8. 80 degrees isnt high.

85+ is to high.

80 is near peak photosynthesis production.

just bring the heat down when flowering to get dense ass nugs.

and id do two exhaust fans and 1 intake

9. tim the toolman taylor haha from home improvemnt. another way of saying excellent job on the grow box :smoke:

10. #30 Deleted member 30133, Oct 20, 2010

11. you don't need an intake fan at all, just exhaust, holes are enough for intake which he already has. His temp is fine.

How did you make those holes in the growroom for the exhaust and intake? I'm probably gonna buy that box for my 2nd grow box but i need to know how to make holes thats my only problem I'm facing.

12. i used a 4 inch hole saw

[​IMG]

13. Damn thats what i figured, i was going to buy one of those a couple weeks ago but i ended up not needing it. Thanks bro i appreciate it I'll probably be making this box maybe with a few changes, ill post some pics when I'm done maybe.

14. #34 Deleted member 30133, Oct 22, 2010
    [​IMG]

15. cant wait to get my light setup. my plants are the same age of your and there just getting there 5 leaves. im growing with on 40watt eqivalent to 150watts cfl. its also a ak48

16. #36 auss, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
    Hey JC, a quick question for you.

I am basically replicating your setup, with a few changes to the placement of the intake & exhaust holes for my situation.

I purchased four 90 degree elbows to help with light proofing. They are black plastic, so I don't even have to paint, score! My question for you is, how would you suggest I go about mounting them to the cabinet? Are there mounting plates that will hook onto the end of the elbow and have a flat mounting plate that I can screw into the side of the cabinet, or am I going to have to build something similar with wood & caulking.

Thanks man, you rock. :hello:

Edit: Upon further research, it seems the term I was looking for was a flange. Input is very much still appreciated.

17. looking good looking forward for more pics and info rep added + subbed:hello:

18. #38 Deleted member 30133, Nov 1, 2010

19. shit looks tight bro keep up the good work

-dude

20. DUDE kudos definitly! on the stealth box, out of all the ones i have seen this is one of the best!

im useing the same material as my reflectant in my grow space, it works great for insulation, and for reflective meterial. i put mine on top of white painted plywood cuz some light goes through it, but after i put the wood there, my plants will sometimes hug the wall with leavs and rub against it cuz light will bounce though the stuff and off teh wood