Stealth Diesel Ryder AutoFem Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stachi, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Good job Man, those buds look great, awesome yield, I just started my first grow with a royal dwarf auto, hope i can produce something like yours, well done.

2. Hey man just checked your diary. Looks great I'm soo jealous, the yield was incredible. So whats next in line for you?

3. Hey Stachi, I just found your journal through the auto flower thread. Awesome grow. What was your grow area for your grow? Im considering doing the same style of grow. What was your seed to harvest time also? Sorry if I missed it throughout your journal. Great grow again!

4. Stachi bro I need your help man check out my grow tell me what I'm doing wrong. My plants are all short yours are so much taller. My tent is a 4'X4' X 76". Check out my video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LrpY5_IzPI]my tent - YouTube[/ame]

5. Oh btw I screwed up when I bought my nutes I was going to use grandma engys f-1 but when i went to the nute store they didnt have any so I bought grotek lxr gold which is actually humic acid as opposed to fulvic acid. Also learned along the way not to mix Cal-Mag Plus with the Pro Silicate cause the silicate locks out the cal mag. Anyway Tell me what you think. I just jacked my light up as high as it will go. As you can see in the video the filter is directly above so i could move it to raise the light a little higher. Oh one more thing i would like to add... I'm getting some beautiful fungi on my coco with my nute mix.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOaecMpKkpM]VID-20111228-00034 - YouTube[/ame]

upload problem

7. Hi , here are some diesel ryders at day 12![​IMG]

Attached Files:

• D-R.jpg
      D-R.jpg
      File size:
      324.7 KB
      Views:
  8. :hello: absolutley amazing!!! :yay:

9. Really well done gro-blog thread.

10. great grow i have a 4 day seedling with a cotton candy aswell im hopin for outstanding results foxfarmsoil 400 w hps and hm light

11. Sounds good! Post some pics or and run a thread!!
    Happy growing and welcome to GC![​IMG]

12. at 16 days old your plants are huge.. how is this so.. mine are 35 days old and there lil and scrawny.. i use 2 600 watt MH and a 7ft grow tent.. am i doing something wrong

13. My autos are always so huge!! Dont know why. I am using only a 250HPS
    and as you can see it works! May be its the strain or so. Perhaps my green thumb.[​IMG]
    If you want post some pics in my thread and than may be I can see If you are
    doing something wrong.
    Stay happy

14. what a f**king amazing grow 250w hps some moan n say there crap lol well this proves bigheads that waste 400hps-1000hps that they can produce amazing