Stealth Diesel Ryder AutoFem Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stachi, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Stachi I wanna come I will be a plane ticket today and bring my volcano and we will have two vapes

2. Nice Job Stachi!

Wish I could come by the castle and bring some Cali with me :)

Great yield. I'm working on my first lady, so I can only hope to pull off that much Haha!

Keep it up.

GSU :cool:

3. Hallo friends,
    first of all I want to say thank you to all of you.
    You guys have been very nice to me and so
    I have a little surprise for you.
    My wife and I are leaving for Morocco.
    I have friends in the RIFF mountains
    that I am going to visit. So we take the
    motorcycle and leave the castle for about
    a month. If I have access to the internet over there
    ( not so easy) I will send you guys some pics of the trip.
    Also here are some pics that I did last year.
    So be cool as ever, stay safe and I will follow yours grows
    when I can.
    Farewell Stachi [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Great plants +rep, and what a beautiful vista. I've always wanted to go back to my roots and visit spain

5. what do you mean by popcorn?

6. Little flowers that are below the light , and if you look at them from above
    they look like popcorn!![​IMG]

7. #107 stachi, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2011
  8. popcorn? you know like perfect round popcorn like nuggs :smoke:

9. stachi, you gtting ready for the spring? i cant wait, my russian rocket fuel should be coming in today:hello:

10. no disrespect but do autoflowers reduce potency of the bud? that kind of looks like some beasters to me.

11. Sorry English is not my first language, so I don't understand your question.
    Please explain so I can get it . OK Thanks

12. Pardon my pudding but that's almost 12 ounces. 2 ounce per plant - impressive:smoke:

13. Hi MotoBlunt , you are right. It´s about 2 oz. per plant. By the way I expected that [​IMG]

14. Hi greenhead, thanks for visiting. Send a link of your grow because
    I am very keen on that `´ ruski gasoline´´[​IMG]
    Stachi

15. what was your light set up??

16. Only 250W Hps and nothing else[​IMG]

17. awesomeeeeee :hello:

18. this s what i just started planted on wednesday using just cfls ,40w sylvania sunstick and now with 4 daylight 26 w curley,s. Ganja Dwarf is a crossbreed of a powerful indica and the characteristic properties of the mexican ruderalis plant. Ruderalis is a so called auto-flowering plant, which immediately starts flowering after germination, even exposed to 24 hours of light. Ganja Dwarf is specially designed for a rapid growth cycle, 8 to 9 weeks after germination the Ganja Dwarf is ready to harvest. any advice on this would be helpful. skit27

19. The good life man! Thanks for checking out my grow, I just went through yours from start to finish and very impressed given the 50x60x120cm size and 250HPS light!

Have you ever heard of "Long John Silver"... I guess it is supposed to be a Perennial Auto flower!! Seems like something perfect for your situation. I want everyone dropping those seeds all over! Lets replace our lawns grass with some real grass!! Everywhere!:eek::hello::smoke:

Again, nice grow, great looking buddz and some beautiful mountains!