Stealth Diesel Ryder AutoFem Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stachi, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Three good vape company's voodoo, vapir, or the volcano by storz & bickel

2. Why? You are out of butan gas? I always have extra can of gas just in case.

3. Imo it just gives u a low bud to vape ratio and its a low quality vape but that's IMHO but to each his own I've been Vaping for years and had everything from hoop-d's to Porsche when it comes to vapes and if u want a half way decent one with a good bud to vape ratio ur gonna have to spend a lil that golden rule YOU GET WHAT U PAY FOR but once again to each his own

4. Hey Ken, how are you? No I don't top the plants because I like a nice cola.
    And yes I got the vap. and its really works well.Tanks again for info.
    Stay well [​IMG]
    Stachi

5. OK, I don't disagree iolite isn't the best vaper out there. There are nicer ones which you can adjust the temperature.. But I like iolite and think it's excellent when I consider its portability, ease of use, and affordability in terms of its price. And these are the reasons why it's selling so much when compared to other vaporizers. Bottom line, it does its vaping job. And it gives you stronger high than smoking a joint for sure too. I wish I could control either the temp itself or the amount of fume released for combustion, but it's not a major issue. I understand not everyone has a great experience with it, but I personally think I get more than what I paid for [​IMG]

6. As long as u r high and happy that's all that matters to me :)

7. It really get´s you ripped!![​IMG] And for my hikes in the mountains its just perfect.
    I think my wife will get me a volcano for my birthday (may be ).

8. Man this thread went off topic.........:rolleyes:

9. Freedom of sp. is guaranteed in this thread ![​IMG]

10. Good looking grow. I hope my autoflowers turn out this nice!!!

11. Hey PasSmoker is that any indication of where you are cause thats kinda close. Itried to get auto seeds and they never made it to me. Got that letter too. Kinda paranoid now to try a second time. You have any trouble gettin yours

12. Hi Blades, here is probably the last update from my grow.
    I think they are ready for harvest. What you guys think ?
    Peace Stachi[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. Get a microscope and check those trichs! Personally i would say harvest when you see half milky half clear, you get a nice energetic sativa high from that.

14. BEAUTIFUL GROW!! +rep

what up stachi, ive been following your grow but from the side lines a bit cause ive had to go to the library to use internet since i just moved but now have internet back at home...

but great grow i cant wait to know the final weight...

i have some diesel ryder in my tent now a week old i hope mine turn out as yours have!!:hello:

happy growing:smoke:

15. dude that had got to be the FATTEST nugs off a autoflowering strain i have ever seen lol even bigger that that iranian auto in HIGHTIMES!!! i got to know the dry weight at least 20 g's per if not you deserve a full Oscar from each those beast.

16. He Sir , all well I hope. By the way are you running a grow journal? If yes
    than send a link.
    Good luck Stachi:wave:

17. He man, thanks for posting. Its the first time I did autos and honestly I had no
    experience before. You right that bud is fat for such a small plant . If got big hands
    and I cant reach around it. Also its juicy as hell!!Stay tuned for more to come:D

18. Nice journal dude, gonna keep following till the harvest :hello:

I guess that if you are growing 6 diesel's under 250w HPS,
    I can grow somthing like 9-10 plants under 400w in 1Mx1Mx1.5M SOG...
    What do you think?

btw, how do you handle the smell?
    keep your awesome job up! ;)

19. Hi man, thanks for visiting.
    I think you could putt 10 Pl. in that area.
    I neutralize the smell with a big carbon filter.
    The ryders I can assure you are very smelly
    during the hole grow.
    Keep me informed of your grow when you start. [​IMG]