Stealth closet rubbermaid growbox!!! (pics)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ayron, Apr 14, 2010.

1. How do people even get a plant to grow and bud so small? Now that my plant is flowering, it gets that much growth on each cola every three days.

2. you got me :rolleyes: i only use my bong to smoke hash :D

3. probably cause my temps are pretty high and it stunted its growth. These plants started flowering that small when i had them out side also. one of my plants is getting a lot of new undergrowth too :)

4. How do you deal with the smell and makeing it stealthy??

5. #45 tucents, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010

sorry where did you get those "y socket" light fistures?
    they seem to come in REAL handy.

NVM i THINK that i found the answer to my own question.

http://www.homehardware.ca/Products/index/show/product/I3667035/name/socket_light_twin_wht

http://www.homehardware.ca/Products/index/show/product/I3667124/name/socket_light_plug_in_wht

and would i need 2 of these set ups or just 1

6. #46 Ayron, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    I got them at Lowes home improvement store in the lighting section, they were only a few dollars. I dont have much of a smell issue at all. My parents know i smoke so there's always a faint smell of dank in my room :) The only thing that makes noise is my rotating fan inside and i only have that running at night when no one will be in my room, but it makes the same sound as the refrigerator humming on the other side of the wall so its not that unusual of a sound. I'll post some pics in a second too

Oh and a Moderator can move this to the micro grow forum too :)

Attached Files:

7. Not to be a buzzkill, but all the time and effort you've put in, the money you've invested, the light bills (not much, but still), are more expensive than the amount of herb you're going to produce, you won't even break even $ wise. And you got 3 hermis/males. Waste of time imo.
    But otherwise, very interested and I'll be in for the ride to harvest. :rolleyes:

8. I grow for a hobby... not just to save money.

9. Okay, you grow for the fun of growing.
    I grow so I can get lots of ganja and enjoy the process.
    But if stealth is your main issue you can't really focus on yield at all.

10. You're based in the UK so surely you won't be selling it, after all it is illegal ;).

Dito, it aint always about money, i'm going to try growing indoors with no lights just to see if i can get any smoke from it!

Good luck, i'll be keeping track!

11. Oh I don't grow to sell. That herb is going to be for me.
    But the other stuff, god knows what I do with it. Illegal? Pah, when has that stopped anyone, it won't me :p

12. yea ur guna have issues.. and yea as previously stated u have 26watt bulbs 100w equiv.
    you need 4 of each. and like also said do 4 veg for atleast 2 weeks then switch over to the 4 flowering.. and ull def need to get the temp down with some exhaust..

other then that good luck -_-

13. ouch didnt see the plant pics yea u got useless plants.. sorry

14. Fair play dude, indeed the legality of the magic herb has never stopped anyone and certainly includes me!
    :D

15. #55 Ayron, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    I know my plants suck they started flowering outside when they were an inch tall, what do you expect for a first grow :) Im just waiting a few more weeks then ill get some clones from my buddy and start my second grow which will be 100% indoors so i can actually veg them. This grow started with some bag seed i put in the ground to see if they would grow, just the fact that i got them to bud is more than i expected from this experiment. this whole thing is a big learning experience for me
    oh and only one is a hermie

16. i think this is the coolest thing ever. as previously stated...its about smoking bowl of something that you grew yourself. not total yield. im going to start my own setup in a rubbermaid like that.

And i dont mean to steal ur thread. But is there actually a point where its too early to flower? Im just wondering because i was going to grow mine until they seemed the right size for the rubbermaid then just flower. Will this work?

17. woulda been soo much cooler if you let them veg for another 2-3 weeks then flower woulda produced a lot more :)

18. #58 Ayron, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
    lol they flowered by themself when they were an inch tall outside i've mentioned this sooooo many times haha
    my mom and i got into a heated argument today about stupid stuff and i go tot get rid of them :( (fuck her im moving out in a few months anyways). they are 2+ months into flowering so they are probably close enough haha. the hairs are all brown and i can see the trycomes (im high and cant spell) on them so i may be cutting them to dry soon idk. I'll be happy to get a bowl or two off them

19. They aren't the best plants i've ever seen but as you said its your first grow and I bet you've learned a hell of a lot from it.
    If you manage to get a few bowls out it then its definitely worth it!

Enjoy my man! :smoke:

20. The way I see it is who cares if his plants suck there his that's all that matters and hell no matter what size they r its all a learning experience and if its a hobby then he seems to be succeeding to me.... I do it for a hobby as well... I tried killing plants with nutes just to see how much they can take and that in itself was a learning experience u learn how resiliant weed plants can be looks good man there green and standing and that 3/4 of the battle I think