stealth Cfl Skunk/Nl/Ns/TS grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wengmastachung, May 31, 2009.

1. I know what headies are and the growers usually keep them for there selves or close friends, thats one reason Im a grower :devious: I keep em..
    I really dont know where the names come from either, the headiz are the tops of the colas, then down from that on the plant from that high mids, mids, and shwag?
    Or is shwag just a shit plant, I dont know. I do know that Ill never pay for pot again, each harvest I have 7 or 8 ozs left from the last harvest. That 600w system has paid for its self many many times. Those F'in thai skunks are just about to get thrown out, they are to damb slow.

2. lol be patient, i bet the high will be worth it in the end. my buds are still pretty stringy on mine, but the overall shape of each cola is starting to fill out a little bit.

Anyways ya i guess out here our terminology is a bit diff. Headiz here are basicly anything grown well. most people have names on it but the majority of them are made up. Beasters/indoors are just that chem grown super dense buds. Mids/shwag is that gross shit with seeds and big ass stems that is lucky to have any hairs on it.

i think my next grow will def net me at least 3 ounces if i grow all nightshade.

BTW ive smoked some of the skunk and nightshade now. the skunk is pretty harsh but def got me stoned. The nightshade on the other hand smells super super fruity and delicious and tastes equally as good. I droped some L and smoked a bunch the other night with my friend, REAL good stuff.

3. I know your gonna think Im a moron, but what is L?? I assume its lsd but I guess Im a hick, Im old too haha..

4. nah i dont think your a moron lol, you got it right. Unless your into a drug its not like you need to know the lingo for it.

ANYWAY! Big update.

As you prob already know, im a student so since the semester started ive been kinda to busy for regular updates so ill try to catch you all up.

I've been picking at the nightshade and skunk harvest here and there, smoking bowls as treats for studying really hard. The Nightshade may be one of the best buds ive ever smoked! at least taste wise. Im still waiting on the skunk to lose some of its harshness tho. I think i waited to long to harvest it and the bud quality suffered a little bit as a result. Also i didnt dry it as much as the nightshade, which might account for the increases harshness.

The Thai Skunk is the only plant i have left and she is doing damn good now. I got her all alone in the box which is good because she has room to stretch out under all the lights i have.

The bad news is that my box has been pushing temps into the 100's and she is taking a beating because of it. I think its because i dont have my AC unit running anymore ( on account of the cold ass fall we are having ). THe problem is that my room doesnt vent well so all the heat produced in the box sticks in here, not to mention our thermostat is set to keep the living room at 60 degrees which means that my room is still getting heat pumped into it regardess of how hot it is in here.

To make matters worse, The shitty little fan i got from target just ate shit and wont turn on anymore. To avoid crisping the plant i had to leave the box door open all night and sleep with the worlds brightest night light. I don't have the time/privacy to do any more structural changes to the box until she is done and i can do work during the day when my roomates are in class.

As far as the actual plant goes, as you can see in the pics she is finally starting to get some more dense buds. My first effort at LSTing worked out pretty well in my opinion ( not perfect, but well ) Most of the Branch tops are on a pretty even level with one another and have some pretty good spacing between them. The branches are starting to get weighed down though, so i may need to stake some of the weaker ones up soon before they break under their own wieght.
    I'm not sure whats causing it but im getting a lot of yellowing/browning fan leaves on her. I think its the heat but im not sure. The plant is overall pretty healthy so im not to concerned but it does take time picking off all the dieing/dead leaves and is a pain in the ass.
    Also a few of the bud calxys are a bright yellow on some of the bigger colas. I cant tell if its just the genetics of the plant or if its something bad. Its not too common right now but im trying to keep an eye on it.
    Also getting some purpleing on leaves and buds, Its not to dominant but its there. Maybe shes getting to cold at night?
    Im hoping she will finish soon because my 2 gallon bag doesnt look like it can handle any more roots!

Now onto the pics.

Attached Files:

5. I dont remember if I already told you but I took some test buds off the thai skunk, I cant belive the high. I feel like I smoked a bowl and snorted a line.. This is one crazy soaring high high, I dont know if I will grow it again but I am very happy with the high thats so diff from all my indicas. The tops of these are getting huge, the colas on the top are as big around as a two litre bottle. here is a pic. Hey check out my new grow, its the second one down on my signature see ya

Attached Files:

6. I got 2 oz off that hunny just so you know ;]

good grow you got there though for sure !

7. Hey sorry i never updated! Anyways i harvested the thai skunk at the end of oct. the buds didnt look that great but thats because i fucking lost a fan near the end of the grow. the temps were pushing 100 and i was too busy with classes to really pay muych attention to her.

Despite the weird looking buds, im really happy with her. she gave me close to an ounce of bud (dry) and the high is really good. I had given my freind 4 clones and he just harvested and is curing now. Ill try to get a pic of his finished product.

Ill throw some more pictures up when i get back from camping this week. Then im gonna start a new journal! This will be with Northern lights and Nightshade and is a co-op grow with a friend. Im pretty excited!

Thanks for stopping by guys, ill post my new journal link when its up and running!

8. pics for yall

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Got another grow going, check out my third grow in my sig! Doing a slightly more organic Northern lights and Nightshade grow.