stealth Cfl Skunk/Nl/Ns/TS grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wengmastachung, May 31, 2009.

1. K so i was in a bad mood last night from fighting with my girlfriend and didnt take any new pics but ill upload some old ones.

The first pic is of my cornsnake when it was a baby. A girl i was hooking up with gave it to me as a present when i was going back to school my sophomore year. It got to about 3 feet and i had a pretty nice set up for it. at first we just had books holding the pop top cage shut in the dorm room ( no pets allowed btw ) but of course the little shit somehow was able to pop up the cage and escape on three seperate occasions. On the third occasion he was gonna for about a week and we had pretty much given up hope on him. In an effort to find him i cleaned the shit out of the room but still couldnt find him.
    After about two hours of cleaning and moving furniture i decided if he would be found eventually if he was still around and sat down to hit my favorite bowl with my favorite bud ( it was a friend of mines god parents who have been growing and perfecting the same strain for about 20 years, this particular one had been crossed with blueberry and would own even the most vet smoker ).
    Anyway, after a good toke and febreeze session to desmell i sat down to watch some adult swim. about 20 min later 2 cops were in my room giving me the pat down. Who knew that cops could enter a room without a warrant and without being let in right? The debacle that followed is a long and drawn out story but im still alive with no felonys so all is good.

OH ya! also when the cops came back with a warrant after kicking me out of my room, the girls next door heard a cop go " oh look what i found! a baby boa. " they were nice enough to return him to his cage and put some wieghts back on top of it.

The second pic is of another bowl i got in bosten on newbury st when i went to see some friends. Named it volrath after a MTG character. ( used to play when i was younger ). It is getting pretty resiny but im not sure how to clean wood pipes. once it gets clogged ill go search out some good home remedies.

Attached Files:

2. so what the hell were the cops doing there, who called them?? I used to have two reticulated pythons, one died at about 11' the other got to be 16 ' long and I gave her to the Portland zoo

3. Damn i cant imagine having a snake that big. my snake escaped his cage and has been lost for about a year in my parents house. I got high one night and forgot to close the cage all the way.

And my RA called the cops cuz it smelled like pot. i was in the dorms still.

4. Alright so i got my sis to let me borrow her camera! Ill post a couple pics of all the plants with a real camera instead of my shitty cell phone one!

First up is my lovely Nightshade, whom is doing a little better after being watered. Im gonna give her a watering with some epsom salt tomorrow and she if shes not all the way better.

As you can see she is a pretty lanky hoe but is starting to get some nice thc crystals on her leaves.

Attached Files:

5. #105 wengmastachung, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
    Up next Are the Skunk pictures. The nightshade has a little more smell then the skunk but the skunk is catching up for sure!

Attached Files:

6. looking good man nice to see pics from a better camera =p Hey what is the discoloring on that one leaf from?

7. Not sure, i think the Nightshade has a MG or Ca deficiency so im gonna give her a epsom watering tonight to see if it will help. The skunk has some yellowing and browning on her fan leaves but im not sure if its from over ferting or maybe just high heat.

I added another exhaust port to deal with the rising heat. If i find one im gonna get a stronger fan too.

8. During the spring i started saving nice nuggets that i got from bags in a glass jar. Now that good bud is not as readily available ive started to crack into my summer stash before the fall hits and theres a new surge of buds.

In order of appearance:

1. Was the cola of the one good plant i had in my first grow. We called it good night creeper because it snuck up behind you and couch locked the shit outa ya.

2. the Mountain bud. Some straight up indoor indica from a friend of a friends who have been growing for forever. This particular year they needed money so had to pick them a little early so they werent the best but their summer crop should make up for it.

3. Trump. Not because it was from a "trump" plant ( if that kind exists ) but because we had no name and needed to call that batch something deserving. It didnt look like much at first but after a month in a glass jar it got some golden hues to it. It wasnt the best in bowls but these fist sized ( originally ) nuggets tasted like heaven in a joint

4. No name on it, that or i forget which nug it was. It was good enough to be saved for later tho. could be a deisel or kush nug.

5. NY Diesel for sure. That batch was thankfully around for a long time. One of my favorite smokes. A bong hit of it rocked someone so hard they ended up puking.

6. The last remains of the OG kush i had, which was around the same time as the diesel. Appearance wise they were pretty hard to distinguish. Pretty much the only difference was the taste with minor diff in the high.

7. No name on this beauty. It had dark purple hairs and was trimmed to look like one sexy hoe. Gave a pretty good overall high. I only had one ounce of it so i didnt have much time to evaluate her.

8. The most resent nug i got that looked damn good. again no name, but it def. does the job and looks damn good while doing it.

Attached Files:

9. pictures

Attached Files:

10. I love the bags, that's awesome.

11. Good work so far man. What is your cab made out of? Also, what are you doing to control the smells?

12. Thank you. It took a great deal of self constraint to keep all those nugs away from my bong.

its made out of cheap wood and duct tape from home depot. cost like 30 bucks to make the structure.

And as far as smell goes, nothing so far. the house hasnt started smelling yet and i dont really care if my room smells for the time being. honestly, it smells nothign like bud yet. More like a strange plant matter which my friend who grew before picked up on when he was in my room.

Anyway. All 4 clones i took are still alive. Next monday we are gonna put them from their solo cups to a big 2-3 gallon pot and then the week after prob put them on 12 12. Its weird because when i took the clones they didnt have any pistils but a week later on 24/0 they started to develop pistils.

13. Camera ran out of batteries. Got to recharge it before i get the pics up...

here is one of the Thai Skunk.

Attached Files:

14. sorry no updates. Found out my girlfriend was a cheating lying whore, so I've been doing my own thing lately.

Despite a serious lack of attention the plants are still lookin good. ill just start posting pics.

15. pics from a cellphone

Attached Files:

16. #116 wengmastachung, Aug 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
    some pics

Attached Files:

17. SO ya!

The plants are over 3 months old now! they are getting pretty buds on them but im sure im not helping them out by giving them no attention.

Lately i've been bummed out and havent done much with them. Its hard to help a plant when your shitfaced lol. Those pics i put up are a week old, already they look so much older.

I think the heat is really fucking with the plants but its hard to find a time when the lights are on and i have no one in my house to hear me drilling out intake holes.

Also now that i have to keep them hidden from girls i bring home i have to SUPER light proof the box to avoid akward questions. its about 95% done, but there are still a few anoying leaks that are hard to figure out.

18. sorry to hear about your problem dude, that shit is never any fun. You just gotta bring home a girl that will help you with your plants, I know the good ones are hard to come by but my wife is in our tent right now watering.. the plants dont look bad, they look pretty good really..

19. Heh, wait to you see the new pics of them! Those are over a week old. Too early for me to start thinking about wives, I need to put more effort into thinking about me 3 budding ladies!

20. So the plant are getting there. the Skunk and nightshade are getting some pretty full buds on them! The skunks cola is getting huge! the nightshade nugs are looking super super sexy.

anyway. a lot of leavea re browning and falling off. is that a bad thing or is that normal?

Attached Files: