stealth Cfl Skunk/Nl/Ns/TS grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wengmastachung, May 31, 2009.

1. haha great story. Can't wait to see more pictures of these!

2. Yeah dude, i mean those cupcakes are either screaming "I'm laced with weed" or "the baker is on acid!"

3. something similar to that i wan't to build. Very nice

4. Hah thanks for reading my ramblins, ya every so often ill go through my phone and put the good pics on my comp. wish i had a real camera lol.

i wish i had acid for those! sadly theres a lack of good L in my neck of the woods so geting good acid is somewhat of a treat.

Its real easy man. I have very few tools and im not much of a builder but with a little work it all ends up good. Just make a checklist of things you need before you build it. Ive spent too much time driving to and from home depot.

5. I started a thread with my cabinet, still waiting for the admin to let it throug.

6. Plants are 64 Days old!!!

Just a quick update for those of you who dont feel like reading through everything heres an update on what i got in the box.

For Soil i got Organic Choice miracle grow.
    For lights i got a 66 watt bulb 2 42 watt bulbs 2 23 watt and 2 30 watts
    for ferts i got the miracle grow bloom
    plants are on 12/12

Other then that right now im trying to figure out whats wrong with my Night Shade plant! Its getting these brown spots all over its leaves that eventually lead to death of it. Only plant that has it too. I dont think tis PH but it might be.

The Thai Skunk plant REFUSES to sex itself. Late bloomer indeed! It literally has no balls nor pistils. It looked like it was gonna be female then male then i just dont know. So 3 weeks into 12/12/ and its still a mystery. At least "she" looks great.

the Skunk is continueing to be damn awesome as you can see from these lovely photos of her and her buds! also got a nice pic of the Thai Skunk plant under heavy LST efforts.

Attached Files:

7. One word of caution, I wouldnt spray them anymore.. Once they are budding you will cause bud rot by misting them, its nasty and once it starts you are done..
    Very strange that thai isnt sexing, I have three in 12/12 now that are only about 10in tall.
    I just started the 12/12 on the 2nd so we will soon see I hope, please be female

8. Ah thanks for the advice, i was never sure on when to spray them or not. but its been getting up to 95 in the box lately prob because of how big the plants are now and how many lights i got. so now i got to find a time to drill more holes in and put more pvc elbows in the holes to see if i can drop the temps some. maybe put another exhaust in.

ANYWAY!!!!

The Thai skunk has 1 double white haired pistil on its upper most branches. AKA i got 3 females!!!!! I barely caught sight of it ( im a little drunk/high ) but out of the corner of my eye i saw 2 little white hairs. so hopefully the Thai Skunk will catch up with the rest of the plants now.

The skunk and Nightshade both have some serious buds growing on them now, i still got the Leaf problem with the nightshade tho. im gonna try watering again tommrow and see if the problem doesnt even out.

9. wow finally, glad its a female.. They take forever to flower, from what I have read the thai skunk takes 14 to 15 weeks to flower.. I just started 12/12 on mine so I have a long wait

10. Congrats on the thai skunk being a female! I just started me first CFL grow and I only hope my plants look as good as yours.

11. Thank you!! i Have been doing a little of that and will stop at once. :eek: Again.. Thank you! i would be so sad to ruin my pretty buds with some sprayed water!

OP- Haha they are budding great! That is one sexy family! good genes in the pool! :D

12. Good questions, I personally think that because your seedlings are so little you would want to either put your fan on a high setting and point it away from you plants, or put it on the lowest setting possible, and somewhat aim it at your plants but like i said before, because your plants are a little stretched the stems are going to be very fragile, so be careful with that fan.

13. Haha thanks man, it ended up working ok having the fan on them. Good to know next time around tho.

are you serious?!?!?! god dammit. I might have to build a new home for it then lol, at that rate its gonna outgrow the box very very quickly.

\t\t
    tHANKS! I was really excited when it happened. Just make sure to read lots of grow journals and yours will be just as good. Ive made countless mistakes already so learn from mine!!!!

14. SOOOOOOOOOO last night my tension rod got knocked when i was opening my box and it fell over and broke a huge branch of my Thai skunk plant. OHH WELL! it was a sad day for that plant.

As far as my Nightshade being sick, im pretty sure its an MG deficiency. so im gonna add some Epsom salt to her water tonight and see what happens. If tommrow she aint better ill invest in a nice ph kit and some dolomite to equal out the PH if its the problem.

Anyway, i get some nice pics from last night for you all.

First up is the broken Branch

Followed by some nice pics of the Night shade plant ( top side middle cola )

then some skunks pics ( cola side top )

ENJOY!

Attached Files:

15. dude you should have made a clone from that branch, it would have been a perfect huge clone

16. YA i wish i had, but i didnt have stuff for cloneing at the time.... oh well. kinda of pissed but whatever, shit happens

Did some cloning for my friend tonight. Cut four branches with a razor then cut most of the fans leaves off and then in a water bath i cut at a 45 degree angle down the side then put it in rooting powder. after that i put them each in a solo cup with perlite and organic top soil.

I reached into the dark garage to grab my top soil and i felt a huge spiderweb so i kinda recoiled then just dove in and nabbed the bag. Meanwhile as im pullin soil out of the bag a huge mother fucking spider is staring at me from the top of it. After nearly shitting my pants i flicked him away and went about my work.

I dick around with spiders all the time outside but the second a huge motherfucker gets into my house i get the hebe jebes!

anyway heres a pic of some of the clones. I watered them and put plastic zip locks over the top of them and put them next to two small cfl lights down in the basement. there were tons of pretty bad ass looking spiders down there too so they should be safe from any bugs.

I thought that one of the spiders down there was a blackwidow but i didnt have the hour glass upon closer inspection. Was in the middle of wrapping up its most recent prey.

Attached Files:

17. My friend came and picked up the 4 clones this afternoon and said they looked pretty healthy so im excited! thats all for now tho.

18. Wanted to say thanx for giving me the idea on how to arrange my cfl's i was running out of room even though i have 4 ft of height.... im gonna arrange mine on a pole like that instead of those clamp lights.....btw home depot has a 68 watt cfl that puts out 4800 lumens they are 15 bucks each i did the math they are well worth it..and my energy bill has never been lower.

19. no prob man. Make sure they are fastened securley to the pole tho. I made a mess of mine at first and they kept creeping down as the duct tape got hot. Also i have one of those bulbs in the box and i love it. The only problem is that its so big its hard to fit them in the box. I wish they had lights that were easier to manage size wise at home depot ( like cfls that are in stuck and not 5 inch wide bulbs! ) Thanks for stopping by!