stealth Cfl Skunk/Nl/Ns/TS grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wengmastachung, May 31, 2009.

1. if you have height problems LST is A MUST! its never to late to do it as well. from what i hear you get more bud off a lst plant then a reg grown one only thing is you dont get that one huge cola but so what u get maybe 10-15 other ones.....i started lst mine @ 3 week and am so happy i have. its growing like crazy. start at one side and train the plant all along the outside.

also you may want to look into the DIY ONA bucket or a carbon scrubber if this is a "stealth" grow. when you flower the smell just gets worse and worse and w/ those PC fans it will be hard for you to mount a carbon scrubber.

my ONA bucket works wonders. almost too good. makes my room smell like dryer sheets almost. looking good tho man. how long you going to vegg b4 you flip the lights?

2. Ya i got one plant LSTed since like week 2 but one of them i havent at all because it was a sickly plant to start but now its really grown up. I broke the kurd in it to make it lean over and am gonna start LSTing it tonight. Should be fine now.
    Also I have had the lights flipped for a couple days now. ill get pics up later of them.

3. Ok so these are some old pics, took them on the 27th but i thought u guys might enjoy them.

Anyway!!! i have some browning going on on the Nightshade plant, not sure if its just fan leaves dieing or something else. the other plants dont seem to have it as bad.

So in the pics we got the NightShade with the ugly leaves ( 2 pics of that ) then Also two views of the aftermath of me super cropping the Nightshade cuz it was getting to tall. One is of the brown spot where i did it, and one on the side.

The first pic is off all three remaining plants.

Attached Files:

4. My shitty phone camera cant do it justice but for some reason my Nightshade plant is getting little brown/yellow dots all over the leaves. Its mostly off the fan leaves but on some branches too. None of the other plants have it tho. Any ideas?

5. without pics, I'd say it sounds like it could very likely be ph related. You know the ph of the soil runoff? Do you feed her regularly? if so, how often at what dose?

6. i had a ph tester but i dont think it works cuz it always just gives me 7 ( it was a 8 dollar one from a store so i didnt expect much ) Anyway, I transplanted the plants a little over a week ago into new bags so ill prob start feeding them tommorow.

Im gonna be using miracle grow bloom booster. Will prob start at half the recommended dosage and see how it goes form there. maybe give each plant a gallon or so of half a tablespoon of it.

7. So the plants are 2 months and 1 day old now.

The Thai skunk plant still hasn't shown sex after about 2 weeks of being 12/12. its getting annoying because I either want the space or i want its branches for clones. I feel like out of the 3 its been the strongest overall so ill clone it and grow those for a bit. I always have seeds of the others still. if its male ill just try and clone one of the others then.

For the pictures i got A couple of the SKunk Plant which looks like a dodo bird to me. Its getting some nice pistil action and has really even branch levels. I got a close up of one of its buds.

Also got pictures of the three plants and one of the Nightshades cola close up.

Attached Files:

8. Nice journal, this one looks familiar :confused:

9. Not sure what you mean. If you know anyone else who grow the same plants as me gimme a hotlink so i can see what theirs looked like.

SO anyone got any idea what little brown and yellow dots on a plants leaves might be? its only on my Nightshade plant and its on a good portion of the leaves. im gonna try to grab some litmus paper for ph testing later today if i can get a ride and it doesnt storm.

As you can tell from the pics tho, the plants are booming!!! they have at least 8 spots where the branches have 16 plus pistils on the tips.

10. im surprised that your plants fully recovered from when you left and they were mad droopy

11. Its am amazing how hearty the little gals can be! I guess they don't call it a weed for nothing:D

12. ya i know what you mean, they have looked awful some days and others amazing! i havent watered them in over a week and they are still looking pretty good. Might try and fert one of them tonight to see how it goes.

Ive been trying to convince a friend to start growing too so i can give him clones and then he can give me some back. good for a perpetual grow.

13. Ok so first off we got photos of some bad leaves that are off of the Nightshade plant. None of the others have leaves that look like that.

Then we got more photos of the NightShade plant which has a pretty ugly Lst job going down right now but give it a couple days and once all the branches start filling in it will look great. The nightshade plant has had problems with fan leaves so it looks the most bare but has the biggest buds so far.

Also got a great couple pics of the cola on the nightshade

And the final three pics are of the Thai skunk which still hasnt sexed but is looking fine none the less. its almost a little to wide for the box now. im gonna have to start just letting it grow up now i guess :smoking:

Attached Files:

14. Lookin good, man it would ba a shame if that skunk isnt a female. I would bet it is, been in flower to long to be male

15. i agree, its got a little nub where the pre flowers goes on all its top branches. i bet by tomorrow it will be sexed. If i end up getting 3 females i may end up trying to rethink the light situation so i can get some more wattage in there.

How many lights do you guys think i could put on that power cord before i over power it? i need a more permanent light situation anyway.

16. When using any type of miracle grow additive use 1/4 of what the directions call for, otherwise your plants will take a burning. Nice grow BTW, check out my CFL grow like yours. :smoking:

17. Haha, nah it didnt smell like manure, but i did keep them in the basement for a week before i used to them so that might be why.

And ya i used half of the recommended indoor plant dosage on the miracle grow box. gave like half a tsp per gallon of water and gave 2 of the plants about 3/4 a gallon of water. gonna water the other plant tonight.

18. Pic of the family ( taken last night )

Attached Files:

19. Got to drunk last night to take any pics or figure out if the Thai skunk is a girl or not. So ill just leave you guys with some other stuff i found when i was getting rid of pics on my phone.

This past winter break resulted in lots of snow ins and after Only being able to find Middies ( as you can see in the rolled up bag ) I resorted to learning to roll blunts ( as seen is my first attempt at it ). I just couldnt smoke that shit out of a pipe after going through a 6 month heady only phase.

Also one of the best mushies i ever ate. 1.7 was enough to strap a rocket on your ass and send you off. Its what everyone needed right after finals were over and the adderhal had run out.

Also because i resented smoking shwag i starting making cooking pot in vege oil and making culinary treats. These are some Psychadelic Cupcakes i made with about 1/4 of that bud. weighed after picking out the seeds. Pretty fun to make, and ever funner to eat. friend thought she was being sneaky and ate one in the morning not knowing it had pot in it( how coudl you not know). She had a great time at work.

Attached Files: