Stealth Cabinet

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by LAUN, Jan 14, 2012.

1. #1 LAUN, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    This is my first time growing so suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I found a cabinet that my parents were no longer using and decided to make it into a stealth cabinet. The inside of the cabinet is 5 feet tall 3 feet wide and 1 and 1/2 feet in depth. My plan was to start a couple seedlings on the top rack in the cabinet and then have them flowering beneath the rack once they got to that stage. That way I could keep a steady flow of plants being grown and flowered at the same time. I plan on putting a fan on the left side of the cabinet and a ventilation hole on the right and then another fan on the left top beneath the rack and a ventilation whole bottom left for the flowering area. What size fans do you think I need and how many lights? I plan on growing in \t\t
    coco coir. Please help me out Im clueless :hide:

grow album :: 030.jpg picture by _laun_ - Photobucket cabinet I will be using

http://s1262.photobucket.com/albums...un_/grow%20album/?action=view&current=031.jpg of cabinet where I will be leading the aluminum pipes in order to dispose of smell