Stealth Cabinet Grow Journal Blueberry Jam... ( update..... all died )

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by StealthyBuds, Jul 18, 2019.

1. For this grow I'll be growing in my diy stealth cabinet. I'll be using the growstar 150w UfO Full Spectrum Light all the way through the grow. Ill be growing in small bubbleponics style system, with Fox farm trio nutes.
    The seeds im using are from two separate sacks from some BlueBerry Jam ( what I was told ). Three of the seeds are from the first batch/sack and 1 seed from the second batch/sack. On Saturday put them in a moist napkin and put them in a cool dark spot. All 4 seeds had tapped roots and got put in the rock wool a couple of day ago. I just put the light on them today, I know it should have been sooner but I was doing some temp testing in another box I made. So one plant is stretched a little for that reason. The other three haven't even popped up yet, but are moving closer every day. They may sprout in the next day or two.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Im happy to announce that all four seeds have sprouted .
    :dance2:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well my growstar 150w ufo cob light quit working yesterday after 4 months. I had to put in a few daylight led bulbs for temporary use. I ordered a 16ft roll of full spectrum led strips for $20 yesterday. Well' see how they go. If they fail then it's back to cfls.
    The plants are doing good though I'm going to up the nutes here soon for them.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. So I went ahead and ordered some full spectrum led strips, and made a light, i swapped the plants over to my stealth dresser I been working on. Which is now complete. The plants grew nicely while under the daylight led bulbs. Well see how this light turns out

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I am also curious to see how this pans out for you. Good start!

• Like Like x 1
  6. So I ran into a little problem over the past week with the plants, and been trying to correct it. I guess I turned the nutes up to early and caused some nute burn, well alot. They were worse then pictured a couple a few days ago. They have been gaining color back slowly and I noticed new root growth. Praying they bounce back.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Plants are still getting better, three of them are starting to grow vertically. But Idk about the smaller one though, its hasn't grown much but the color is coming back. They are still on the FF 3 week veg nute schedule.

Attached Files:

8. After almost 2 weeks of cating, they are finally starting to grow vertically. Even the runt is doing better, honestly I didnt think that one was going to make it. I'm going to let them grow some more, then I'll chop the tops and use the cuttings as clones.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. hmmm... I just murdered a seedling using maxibloom in hydro. I have such a hard time with it in hydro. The other one, I had in 1/4 strength Clonex and it looks good, growing fast, switched it out today and fed it 2/3 reco'd strength 3-part. Imma just use maxi in coco till I figure out why I have such crappy luck. Your's are sorted?

10. It sucks killing a plant. My problem is I get to excited and add nutes early. I need to slow down and let the plants talk to me. Hydro can be difficult at times I lve killed a few plants cause I couldn't get the right nute mixture figured out.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hey, how's the grow coming along?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. They are coming along. The runt is still small though.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sorry for no updates on these. They all died. I believe the problem was the lights.

After these all died i didnt grow for awhile. I added the rest of the roll to the light panel ( about 95% of roll used) and tried again in soil. The plants where stretching regardless how close these strips were. So i switched to CFLs and now the new plants are grow beautifully.
    New grow
    Bagseed Dresser Grow

• Like Like x 1