Stealth CABINET FOR APARTMENT

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by sexydankcpl420, Jul 3, 2007.

1. STEALTH CABINET I BUILT FOR UNDER 500 DOLLARS Leaves alittle yellow from fert burn but looking healthy now.Carbon scrubber,400 watt mh/hps,6 in inline fan

Attached Files:

2. I love your idea. now make one Hydro.. automated.:hello: how far along are the plants?

3. thats what im doing ;).... looking at spending like $600 MAYBE.. im a good shopper :p

4. i just started flowering on monday.

The cabinet is a Staples Filing cabinet with locking doors almost light proof stock.I tweaked it with some weather stripping completely lightproof now.I used a 6" hole saw and cut out a perfect circle for an intake going to my airconditioner and a smaller who so its a passive system letting out the hot air.

The light is a 400w mh/hps htgsupply light with a eruo reflectop i got a 6 inch inline fan pushing the hot air out of the box.and a homemade carbor filter and co2 generator for smell and co2.The whole thing costs under $600 and is as professional with wires conceled as the ones u can buy off www.supercloset.com.

Ill be puttin up more pictures and step by step pictures on how the box was built in days to come.The strain i am growing is Blueberry x Kc brains.They are aproximately 2 2 1/2 ft tall.

5. Hyrdoautomated is easy i have everything to do it but since i am a newbie indoor grower i will stick to soil now and learn from my mistakes and progress.Plenty of room for a hyrdo setup i even have hole i drilled and sealed incase i want to run a pump and some airstoned for hyrdo.

6. What are the temps like? a six inch inline keeps it cool enough in there?

7. temps are around 74-80 degrees and the average temperature here in this state is 90 degrees the cabinet can reach temps acess of 90 degrees because i have co2

8. dont waste you money on a prebuilt closet that can run for the upwards of $2000

this is all you need

a
    Staples-mail order filing cabinet 7ft tall by 4 ft wide by 3 foot deep $250
    Home Depot- Two 6" inline fans $60 a 6"whole saw or jig saw (whole saw) $40 and 6" duct work $20 ahd some 14g romex 20 ft for wiring intake fans
    Weather Stripping $5
    STUFF FOR CARBON FILER $30
    A fan for strengthing of branches $10

Htgsupply-400 watt converable mh/hps bulb and reflector $200
    Mylar- $10

Fertilizers: $60 foxfarm

All costs about $600 if you do it your self

dont waste money on superclosets or anything lioke that be creative and make one better then they offer

9. Id say the super closets are more of a idea start point. Saying Go on ebay, find the same items for CHEAP! and build it your self. and learn. and save ALOT!

10. While Duckyx has a good input to the idea, i wouldn't recommend buying anything on the internet. you do not want any paper trail of your activities. :wave:(Hi, come and get me)

i would suggest the idea of going to home depot and getting everything you need. cheap is good. but 20$+ for a part and you not getting caught?... priceless.:smoke: