Stealth box 1st hydro grow.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by kc kush, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Think more about more penetration and less amount of light. You can always use less if positioned or trained strategically. :) good air flow right above her will also help with the transpiration and allow her to handle the heat and light intensity.

Saludos!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks good KC! Possibly 3 weeks give or take a day or so. Depends on how you enjoy your smoke. Some like that couch lock intense munchies high and other more of an uppity lift. More immature gals with a clear to just milky caps will give you a bit more uppity feel, some people get weirded out or paranoid with this balance of chemicals, milky to just amber is a good medium (about another 2 weeks from where you are) this is more along the steady good work high that I enjoy with a nice cup of coffee and some bread in the early evening. Or Amber and that is when the chemical compounds start to breakdown and change. This will put you to sleep if you have a good strain. :)
    How are you looking to feel? Maybe a bit in a week, a bit more in 2 weeks then snip the last part when you see a good Amber hue. Just what out for hermi tendencies if you snip some now and later. :)

Looking forward to to seeing where you go with you beautiful gal.

-Shaka

• Like Like x 1
  3. And this right here is exactly why I started growing my own, nobody around here let's them finish! I am one of the lucky ones that gets to enjoy the paranoia, sometimes it's bad enough I just lock the doors and refuse to go outside till it's over. If it wasn't the only thing that really allows me to function with my back issues I wouldn't smoke. I can usually tell from the first hit if it's immature, anything from that subtle "someone's watching you in a crowded room" feeling to every slight sound is suspicious and all the windows have to be covered and doors locked.

High anxiety and some mild paranoia are normal for me, and lots of people. The irony is weed will actually completely take it away if mature (for me at least), but immature and it's like hitting the NOS button, shit can get real crazy real quick.....

• Like Like x 1
  4. And that is also why it is so "Funtogrow"!

• Like Like x 1
  5. And with all that said...... My purp strain is perfect at about 55 days, mostly milky with no amber at all. I pushed her all the way to 13 weeks with one plant and barely saw any amber and potency was pretty much gone. So I guess it can vary dependant on strain also, which is a good reason to do sample harvests if you plan on growing the same strain, find that perfect balance for what you like.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Heya @KCKush, what nutrients are you using?

• Like Like x 1