Stealth box 1st hydro grow.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by kc kush, Jul 5, 2016.

1. The GSC I belive will dry up with 2 1/2 onces from 2.5 gallons of soil! Start to finish no extras plain water, plain pot! I limited it's potential AZ I was not planning on growing until winter lol these where toss in's or why the hell nots lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lol nice bro, what do u think I should shoot for yielding with my space restrictions?

☆☆☆Kc Kush ☆☆☆ Rescue grow, my first Journal. <expired.
    Stealth box 1st hydro grow. < current.

3. That's the thing I limited it's potential with the pot size(you have same size better pot) you might be looking at close to 1.5 is my guesstimate in that size from when we need to flip but I'd say at least an ounce worst case. There are so many variables but I have faith in you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. What's up all. Anyone know why all these journals and anything in regards to cultivation has been erased on GrassCity?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. 139 pages to scan through.... Hmmm gunna twist a couple up, put on some Sublime "Bad Fish", and get to business! Looking forward to see what avenues and tweaks you've made KC an all the great knowledge that has been bestowed upon you! :)

-Shaka

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I think something can be figured out. I will be around for about a week or so and then another viaje hasta la montaña. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice to see ya around, hope all is well in your world!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Things are going well thanks Fun! How's all over yonder?

Saludos!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Frosty.... Inside and out, lol....brrrr. Just trying to be patient and let my next girl finish, just started flushing her. She's frosty!!!
    IMG_20170112_113638.jpg
    And in my usual indecisiveness, I've changed how I'm growing/training and tried a few different things. Currently have a clone from the above pictured frosty momma under a 2'x2' screen. She's got another 3-4 weeks in veg (vegging under my LED COB bar, 135w(true) @ 3500k) then she'll get the 250 m/h (spectrum enhanced flower bulb) all to herself...... Can't wait to see knowing how frosty momma is, I'm already drooling, lol.

Other than that just trying to stay warm. Like I said, frosty outside as well (-5f), woodstove is blazing as is the bong. :RoorRip:

• Like Like x 2
  10. I'm still learning my 60x how many weeks would u say is left on this?

[​IMG]

☆☆☆Kc Kush ☆☆☆ https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1409714/ <expired.
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1413713/ < current.

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's hard to tell from one pic. Pistils are turning and curling in but I see no amber trichs, milky and clear about evenly balanced......

If it was in my flower room I'd be tempted to start flushing depending on what the rest of it looks like, to me I'd say 2-3 weeks-ish.