Stealing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jhova, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahh, so he served you breakfast, and you decide to jack him....i think i smell pussy :smoke: have some dignity man. that\'s the lowest thing i\'ve ever heard

2. Blah, I don\'t care. Ya\'ll are wasting your time scolding (or attempting too anyways) me over something that happened many years ago. If I\'m such a sack of shit then why is everyone taking time out of their life to respond to me? Don\'t you have anything better to do? Like smoke pot? Lol, hop off the nutsack \'cause my balls can\'t breathe right now.

3. hey look at me

4. how bout you get the sand out of your vagina and come back when you\'re a real boy....or maybe you should be off stealing candy from babies or whatever it is you do....basically, you\'re making everyone here hate you very quickly

5. Wow, excellent insult(s). :rolleyes:

Everyone hates me? No, only like 4-6 people. This is the only thread on the board where someone \"attempts\" to \"bash\" me. And what\'s that gotta do with anything? A negative rep ain\'t doing no harm in me. Ya\'ll think you got power because you can change a green box to a red one by the push of a button? Red isn\'t so bad of a color. :)

6. I didnt even know who you were until I came across this thread, and you come off like a complete asshole. Doesn\'t take much to get a view of someone. Or a liar, who completely made up a story to sound cool.. but came out sounding like an asshole and is trying to cover himself up by coming up with bullshit reasons and excuses like \"WELL HE DIDN\'T NOTICE\'. Idk, i\'ll let you guys play with him.

edit: Oh..and albino, speaking of hypocrits.. You complained about people leaving neg rep without their name, I left you neg rep with the truth AND my name. Then you leave me one with no name. And about the bad karma, I was talking about karma in life. You stole 4 ounces from a buddy who invited you over. That\'s what I was talking about, not online.

7. Research my posts outside of this thread and tell me if you would still consider me an asshole.

Oh yeah, that\'s what I\'m tryna do. :rolleyes:

Oh well, add \"hypocrit\" to the list of bad names that everyone in this thread calls me. It don\'t offend me. This is the internet.

And with the no name, I\'m sure you know who left you it regardless.

8. Basically I\'m just trying to correct the rep you gave me. I was referring to the 4 ounces you stole from a friend. Not online.. I dont know where you got that from.

9. Alright, gotcha the last post you made (with the edit explaining this).

10. hey look at me

11. Well anyone who doesn\'t notice 4 ounces are gone they\'re braindead. As for stealing, I\'m not going to scold you, I don\'t think it\'s right at all but hell, shit happends, next page, move on in life. Scolding him isn\'t going to fix anything or make him stop this is an internet forum. I don\'t really think he gives a shit about people he doesn\'t know. And I\'m not trying to take anyones side here or anything but it\'s just pointless arguing on the internet.

As for the 4 ounces, I hope you had fun toking it cause If I found out someone stole 4 ounces from me, they better get steel doors and have an arsenal of weapons.

12. wow where is a admin to ban this fucking clown we dont need pricks like this on the city

13. Lol, we don\'t really need the ban or the hatred in this thread, what do you expect from a stealing thread? Seriously people should just stay out if they want to start stuff, I really don\'t think an admin is going to ban him for stealing and getting negative replies towards him. It\'s wrong that he stole but it\'s wrong to pick at his bones. I don\'t know maybe I\'m just too much of a peace hippie guy.

14. if this story about stealing 4 oz is true,maby it was a test that you failed and now you have missed out on the best connection you could have ever had...i would steal if i knew i was stealing from law enforcement,and i would be proud to do it!

15. Yes, ban me for something that happened years ago and offline, nothing to do with this board and contribution. :rolleyes:

16. no i would like to see you banned due to the fact your going around flaming in this thread and for being an all around immature fool

17. I think we should stop criticizing this asshole cause he just want our attention and if we don\"t give him credit it will be the best for all of us

Thread closed for me ;)

18. I\'m flamming in this thread? Shit, look at the people who first started calling me an asshole, piece of shit, etc. So if I get banned, so should they.

I\'m an all around immature fool huh? If you check all my posts outside of this thread, they aren\'t spam or freeposting.

I want your attention? I could care less. I posted on the topic question at hand, ya\'ll are the ones who jumped on my dick afterwards.

19. Thats slightly hippocrytical since you just made a threat about not being new to fighting and willing to be in one.

But I am not gonna read every page, so I dunno if this whole argument has been resolved, but arguing over the internet is completely stupid, especially about something like this, you cant force someone to feel badly for something he/she has done.

20. this fight was over alex, and ur bringing it back. do us all a favor and dont be dumb, read the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.