Stealing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jhova, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it\'s sad what some people do. AND FOR FUCKING MARIJUANA

2. dan that could be the understatment of a century

3. btw....thank you for the purple bar.

4. haha ditto :smoke:

5. Ya\'ll welcome. Thanks for the red bar. Ya\'ll act like pushing a button for someones online reputation defies him.:rolleyes:

6. if i believed in god, id pray for you to die a fucking horrible slow death in front of everyone who loves you.

not only were you a fuckhead for doing that, you arent even sorry for it. evil sucks.

7. Stop crying you fucking wimp. Get over it, it\'s been done.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width=\"100%\" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>[​IMG]</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p996112 width=\"50%\">Stealing</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>05-19-2006 04:36 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 width=\"50%\">I myself and most likely everyone on here would of pinched out of a garbage bag of weed.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

^Thank you.

8. its been done? get over it?

fine, then dont ever bring up vietnam. or kennedy. or the two Bush\'s wars. or the recession of the economy. or gas prices going up. or the criminalization of pot. you idiot.

just because something is in the past doesnt make it neutral.

oh and fuck whoever gave you that + rep, cuz they dont need to speak for me.

9. Lmao! The fuck does that shit have to do with something I did personally? Without me even speaking on the matter, you would\'ve never known.

And stop bullshitting! I guarentee you would\'ve pinched a nug or something so don\'t try to say you wouldn\'t. Your full of shit.

10. no i wouldnt have. i have a soul. if he had that much, he probably was a grower. growers are friendly people. why did you just ask for a free bag or for a really cheap price?

im not the one bullshitting here by the way. if youre so hardcore as you make yourself out to be...why did you wait till the guy was asleep and then steal his shit and run like a bitch? if you were actually hardcore, you would have taken it from him while he knew it.

and i love how i dont have to say fuck off to you, cuz i can just ignore your posts from now on.

11. He was a grower, and no he don\'t give out free bags. I know him. Me and acouple of my boys (who also know him and slept over there before) have asked multiple times before and he would give us the same answer, \"No, you gotta buy. I\'ll trim the price though.\"

I waited till the guy fell asleep? Your a fucking retard. It was breakfast time. I excused myself from the table, went to his room, and loaded a bag in my suitcase, went down finished breakfast, and chilled with him for about half hour to an hour more, then left.

Why not just ignore my post(s) from the beginning?

P.S. Come on you little girls, at least have enough balls to leave a name with your negative rep.

12. You aren\"t suppose to be here, I don\"t like you, -rep

13. ^Thank you, too bad the world doesn\'t revolve around you.

14. hey look at me i\'m cool

15. You\'re an idiot.

16. I\'m an idiot because I took 4 ounces from a growers stash that he didn\'t even notice was gone. Umm, okay.

Oh the irony of hypocrisy! :rolleyes:

17. that doesn\'t make it right. and you stole it while breakfast was being served at his house?! that\'s low. -rep you spineless bastard :D

18. During you idiot.

Lol, someone remind me again how a negative rep is gonna hurt me? :D

19. oh sorry. so you stole it WHILE breakfast was being served, WHILE you were staying at HIS house....if you\'re gonna jack someone, at least have the dignity to do it straight-up like a man

20. No, I finished obviously. So I excused myself, meanwhile, dude was still eating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.