Stealing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jhova, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hell yeah I have! I use to deal out to my neighborhood about a year or two ago, and I was making nice cash. Well, there was this high school fat boy that everyone would clown on, and he just desired to be a drug dealer and to smoke weed - because he thought it would make him cool. So I told him I\'m dealing and all this other shit, blah blah blah. And I ripped him off every time! Lmao! Shit was priceless (priceless? Bwahaha I left him broke!). I would give him some bomb ass shit but give him very little (like .06/.07 for like $15!). And this stupid fuck who idolized pot smokers and dreamed to be a drug dealer, was getting ripped the fuck off right under his nose! I laughed in his face hard the day my boy told him too! :rolleyes: :cool:

Also, when I first started smoking back in 9th grade, there was this HUGE fucking pothead. I mean, he musta been baked literally every minute of the day, that I befriended. Well, he\'d sell me individually packaged nugs and shit because he grew his own. So I go to sleep over his house one night and un-fucking-believable! Dude had literally 3/4 of a garbage can filled with weed. I busted my fucking eyes! I couldn\'t sleep the rest of that night, I kept plotting my move on taking some. So the next morning, everyone was eating breakfast and I tell \'em I hadda get something from the guest room and then use the bathroom (all upstairs). So I went to grab a big zip-lock bag outta my suitcase, snuck into his room, and just took handful after handful of his shit into my bag! I mean, you couldn\'t even tell I took some either as dude had so much! I knew it was gonna be only a matter of time if I stayed too long at his house for the rest of the day then there would be a good chance he\'d find the stash I took so I booked within the next half hour or so making up some excuse about how my mom wants me home because of my grades. Man! I was fucking set! Over 4 fucking ounces it weighed in at! I don\'t ever think dude found out either. It was great!

2. Burn in hell. :mad:

3. That\'s so weak. Guy invites you to his home and you jack him off? No class. And lay off the fat kids too, you douchebag :mad:

4. Lmao!

Lmao! Not like he recognized anything missing.

And that fat kid, lmao, I still see him around too. A smile crosses my face every time I see him.

5. no but i know people who do regularly

6. QFE.

7. Albino Rhino... I would never do what you do but a kid who idiolizes stoners and drug dealers needs to get ripped off just so he can see that there\'s no honour in being a drug dealer. It\'s not something to idiolize or respect.

Not anything against dealers, but it\'s a dumb thing to aspire to.

8. sometimes i wish this wasnt an internet forum. like now. just so i could meet you and eradicate your filth from our planet.

9. Trust me, you wouldn\'t fade me. ;)

10. idk, scoobs, me, tokin, or hell, prolly the rest of the site u offended by being an ass and stealing A FRIENDS bud, would fade you quite well.

11. haha you got that right nush
    [​IMG]

12. Lmao! You can try to lay me out, but it won\'t happen. And that\'s real talk! I don\'t give a fuck how offended you are.

13. yeah count me in too, i\'m no stranger to fucking someone up

14. Lmao! You live in Florida, we can handle this.

15. haha i just read what you did too, you are a piece of shit asshole.

16. Why thank you ma\'am.

17. So, your proud of being a untrustworthy piece of shit??:confused:

18. I guess so? Who the hell leaves 3/4 of a garbage can filled with homegrown marijuana in their bedroom when someone is spending the night? None of ya\'ll been in that situation, and I bet if you were, you would\'ve done the same thing because you wouldn\'t be able to resist temptation. Maybe you wouldn\'t take 4.2 ounces like I did, but I know damn well that being in a house with that much pot you wouldn\'t take at least a nug. So don\'t front you buncha fucking bitches. You didn\'t know him anyways so stop catching feelings.

And shut the fuck up, that was years years years ago.

19. ummm, im not catching feelings for the dude, im relating to a problem of having untrustworthy friends. Its sad when someone goes behind your back and steals from you, and he worked damn hard to grow that weed. And yes, i will be leaving a garbage can full of weed in my room when the summer is over. sorry but thats just a straight DICK move, stoners are peacefull, your an ass.

20. I\'m untrustworthy? Over one move? Lmao! Get the fuck outta here. And yes, you are catching feelings for the dude. \"Oh you took from him, that was mean. Us stoners are good people, we never do nothing wrong.\" Shut up! Deal with it. You don\'t like something that I did years ago, then suck it up you chump, get outta this thread, and move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.