stealing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by recreational, Jul 17, 2005.

1. is it ok to steal a female bud plant off someone's front porch. i figure if someone is dumb enough to keep a 3 footer on the front door step it deserves to be stolin? am i right?

2. haha, i would say yes

3. nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! would you have someone do it to you? i have had many plants stolen from my own backyard, and have always said only the lowest of the low will steal someone elses plants. GROW YOUR OWN! i have had more than words with plant theives! and i wish all thieves get the sh*t kicked out of them!

4. He's saying front tho... if anything he'd probably be doing this guy a favor.

If theres more then one...just move them to the back with a quick note or something (printed out of course) saying he/she should be a bit smarter.

If anything leave a note take it if it's only one and sneak a cutting in there somewhere leaving another down the line if Karma is an issue...it'd be a new plant same exact genes...

5. I know right.. hes helpin a brother out.. u dont leave shit like that on your front porch..

6. it's not you responsability though. maybe he/she is trying to make a statement about pot laws.....who knows, but if you steal it you are proveing the government right that pot creates more crime. would you steal someone's bike or car sitting out in their front yard? if not why would you steal a plant that they have been spending their time and money on? if you would then you are a criminal.

7. That is true.. but if you smoke pot your a criminal anyway.. i would take it.. it would be too tempting.. if they had at least tried to hide it that would be different

8. yes, i would never grow in my front yard...even if it was legal; the temptation would be great, but that is no excuse in my opinion. i know first hand about the pot laws.......i am on probation as we speak for possesion. drug tests and everything. sux, but i have learned alot about moderation with my pot and have only smoked 3 times in 5 months. i accually like it better than smoking my self stupid everyday. the real test will be when i harvest my crop and will still have 4 months of probation left.

9. My mom's on probation too.. yea, i agree its fucked up to steal someones plants.. but i think i would do it..

10. if you do it...make sure its slick, u dont wanna get caught by the grower becuz hes probably very cautious. i start my outdoor seedlings on my front poarch inside a flower bed, i usually let them get 5-6 inchs before i move them, and im very cautious about it. if hes anything like me, he probably has alil somthing waiting for intruders...so watch out.

me....just a spider shutter and some nice red paint always on hand ;)

11. its fucked up, but i'd definately do it...lol who leaves a 3 footer on their front?

12. some sad fuck actually stole 4 male plants i had out in the woods.. they were 4-5 feet tall but they were fuckin male.

13. If they're stupid enough to leave a plant on their front porch, they're stupid enough to lose it.

14. Nope... Not at all... I think very low of thieves.

15. Me too. Stealing is wrong.

16. thats really fucked up. If anything id move it to the back and write him a note saying "Its really not smart to leave something like this on your front porch, if i can move it to your backyard, i couldve just as easily stolen it. Just a heads up"

17. Well you would be 1 plant richer, if you didn't then nothing would happen. seems that one side is in favor.

18. so did you do it?

and all i gotta say is the streets are watchin....

but i wouldnt steal a plant from anybody even if it was on their front porch because its still on their property it doesnt matter where at on their property its still on their property.... and are you 100% its actually a weed plant? cause i dont know why they wouldnt put it in their back yard....

19. oh naw i know this guy thats doing it. he didnt tell me he was growing but i dropped him off one night and BAM there it is on his front door step. i duno i figure if he's dumb enough to have it on his front door step im doing him a favor taking it