Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealing Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DMX, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Nah dude it's chill if he's taking shit from your sack then you have the right to take his shit too.

This could lead to problems in the future but I can't see anythin too bad happenin considering your brothers.

Only other thing I could say is lock up your weed or hide it real well somehow,
    even though your both stoners, so idk how that would work lol.

Or just be like bro why do you gotta steal my shit just be fair I smoke you out enough or something.

2. hahahahahahahaha xD

3. hey man, sticky situation. i'd just sit your bro down and tell him whats up, maybe you guys can work something out so it doesn't have to be stealing and shit.

4. He's not Aussie. He's from Melbourne Florida. And he calls it his hood, but Melbourne Florida is not ghetto at all. Probably some short white kid.