Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealing Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DMX, Jan 21, 2010.

1. I dont usually condone stealing but an for an eye. if he steals your shit just keep stealing his reefer

2. Eye for an eye my ass. Stealing is fucking gay, no matter how anyone tries to justify it.

3. after you pinch about a half oz total, buy him a quarter so it wont be half as bad

4. we use the term "taxing" or "taxed" here in hawaii, too lol

talk it out, shouldnt steal from family.

5. No. this is bullshit
    You live with your brother, unless you pay rent, you should not be taking ANYTHING of his. Even if you do, it's still wrong.
    Just ask your bro why he takes your weed, and tell him if he wants some of your weed you'll smoke with him

6. haha thats fuckin funny

7. If he always uses you, just ask him for a snap every now and then. He'll find out your pinching him sooner or later.

8. smoke with him or ask him for something in return for all the shit you do for him.

don't steal

9. no one likes thiefs it = no job in life = no trust and the list goes on and on...just talk to him like everyone else said not hard

10. in regards to lemon socks first comment
    not every1 in nz 'taxes' weed from people
    only dumbass school kids who cant afford to keep there own stash looking healthy
    or shady characters (but if you hanging wit them then u prob shady too)

like sum1 said b4 me A THEIF IS A THIEF!
    and a thief is right up there with murderers and rapists in my eyes

oh yeah one more thing lemon socks,
    considering nz is probaby one of the southern most countrys in the world
    it would make it DOWN HERE IN NEW ZEALAND

11. no. it is never ok. ever.

12. just do it hes ur bro who cares

13. down there? no, not really actually haha

14. I would honestly just hide it in a place where he can't find out. That way, you avoid stealing from him as well as losing your own bud.

15. i love threads like this. it makes grasscity not just a place to compare nugs. honestly bro stealing is something i myself feel very strongly about. i don't believe in god, or any of that shit i just think if it's not yours there is no reason why you should feel right in taking it. even if you know he's stealing from you, maybe he knows you take his shit and that's why he steals. if you keep stealing from him, the cycle is perpetual. g-code son.

16. so the same goes for hhis brother. treat others how you want to be treated so if he takes his shit then he should get it in return

17. Orly?

18. Fucking lold.

19. i didnt even notice that sister thing, theres a few deviants in here apparently, haha

20. brothers go deep dont mess with that!!!! fuck stealing from your brother, i wudnt dream of robbin mine!! if i had weed i wud share it with him straight up