Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealing an oz from a dealer who ripped me off?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by davidhseo, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 davidhseo, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    Back in high school, which was 2001-2005 for me, prices were pretty insane in my area for dank bud. I'm talkin $70 an 1/8th would be a good deal for dank back then. Anyways, when all my other connects were dry, we would end up having to go to our last resort connect, I'll call him John. Well John would always be bustin me and my friends heads, not because he would short us, because he would be charging outrageous prices. $80-90 1/8ths and no price breaks until we got to a half oz. Anyways, we would go to him about 2-3 times per month, which is pretty regular I'd say, and he still would not lower his prices even after a year of going through him. A lot of the people I know in my area that go through him say the same thing about him, "John charges so much" "John is so expensive but I don't know any other dealers". You get the idea.

So one sunny day after I get out of high school, I decide to call him and tell him I would like an oz fronted to me if he could do that. He said an oz is $575 but if I wanted it fronted, he would have to do $600. I say ok, great price! I go to pick up that oz and say thank you. I've never seen or talked to him since then. Of course he did try to call me for the next few weeks but to no avail. Anyways, I'm fucking glad I gave him a dose of his own medicine! BITCH!!!! I shared that ounce of dank ass blueberry with my best friends and we had a blast smoking on a free ounce.

I know dealers take all the risk for us consumers and that they don't make much profit off selling, but this guy was busting heads left and right. Would you have done the same thing or am I the only crazy one?

Per the rules:
    4. The following is not allowed to be posted within our community:

d. Discussion that promotes theft.
    - WW

2. No, if he does straight bags at outrageous prices thats you ripping yourself off. Dick move stealing his nugs

3. So you steal a zip because this guy you see 3 times a month didn't hook you up?

That's kinda fucked up guy. Karma is a bitch an the world has a way of evening itself out. But on the real, only a bitch would pull some shit like that.

4. what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk haha

5. that guy was doing somin right if he could get you to pay 80 bucks an 1/8th lol

6. #6 bcbudluv, Apr 8, 2012
    you're a bitch bro

Name-calling is not tolerated here - WW

7. "He said an oz is $575 "

LOLWUT

8. #8 chronicTRE, Apr 8, 2012
    $600 for an oz? Give him $200 (what you should be paying), and tell him to fuck off.

If you give him nothing, you are a douche bag.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

9. i mean how do you know he wasnt getting ripped off himself, he could of been getting the shortend as well... if not and he was just making that much extra off yall then hell yeah that is justified... he got what he deserved, what goes around comes around always, no matter what

10. The dealer did nothing wrong, he was just taking advantage of the lack of dealers in the area and trying to increase his net profit.

11. Lol thats pretty funny yeah.
    Fucked up but who cares? Only the dealer who rips dumb kids off. haha

12. but then again it was your choice to pay his ridiculous prices, even if you didnt know anyone else... you just gotta look harder

13. He was a dumb fuck for fronting an ounce to someone he (obviously) doesn't know well.

14. $200 for a full ounce? If that's what you get, damn.. good hookup

15. #15 triplesix, Apr 8, 2012
    Put yourself in that dudes shoes; wouldn't you get pissed off is some idiot stole $600 from you? That same OZ cost your dealer over $300 He needs that dude. He is thinking about you. Some people feed families off weed money. If i stole your $600 wouldn't you want to shoot me or something? I wouldn't be mad enough to kill you, but i'd feel like putting over $600 in damages to you and the friends who smoked it with you just to send a message to your dumbass. NEVER JUDGE A DEALER BY HIS LOOKS.....thats stupid.

Listen to more rap "MY 600 DOLLA OZ, THAT'S JUST TO SMOKE ON" LOL I wounldn't pay over $400 for the best Cali grown its simply not worth that much to me.......but in some cities....its well worth it when not everyone has zones of loud. Dealers get ounces lower than the smokers thats why that guy says "its just to smoke on"...not to "SELL" and make money off. The only time OZ are low is when your coming back in 2 days not 2 weeks.

High grade is taxed in certain cities because there is more of the mids and reggie.
    also a lot of dealers don't want you selling there super high quality hydro cali bud. Its just for smokers to smoke.

Weed prices vary......its not legal everywhere.

16. [quote name='"triplesix"']Listen to more rap "600 DOLLA OZ, THAT'S JUST TO SMOKE ON" Kush shit is taxed in certain cities because there is more of the mids and reggie miller. Also the pound price of high grade can get so high that its impossible to break down less than an OZ off the pound as there is no way to sell that, nor should you "want" to give it up.

Some people on grass city obviously never smoked real high grade. Atlanta, Chicago, NYC a zone will go for 400-900 but that super tax.....but the weed will be top shelf Cali with no question of the strain..........still not worth that...but it totally.

Pounds go for 4k-8k open market, the dealer has to flip it somehow......thats why you pay $600 a zone. Totally logically.

As an example I am from orlando, FL...........there is nothing a dealer can show a person and get them to pay a penny over $400...because we have so much quantity and variety and demand.[/quote]

lolwut?

17. $200 is on the steep side too. I can usually get an oz of some dank AAA for $150-$180.

18. dude wtf its like 320-500 up here. fucking bullshit. shit should just be growin on the side of the road all dank lookin and such. Goddamn plant thats rare to find. If only they were grown like tobacco is now..

19. Look man, you should have know that an eighth costed 35-60$ at most any more money spent above that is your own fault, you paid it he figured "hey i can make a buck off u ur stupid you dont know the game you dont know the prices you have money." YEAH HES A DOUCHE BAG FOR OVER PRICING YOU HARDCORE 80 90 $ an eighth id FUCKIN LAUGH IN HIS FACE AND PISS ON HIS SHOES FOR BEING SO DIS RESPECFUL but you paid the prices you said your self no one else was around he didnt force you to pay that price you didnt have to smoke that night. He trusted u enough to front u a whole o and u ran with it your a fuckin scum bag for not even giving him a dollar. I agree with one of the guys on page one fuckin mail him 150-200$ and call it a day. 560 is a fuckin rip 70 an eighth LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO! HAHAHAHAHAHA but u paid 90 an eighth for less so he figured u were stupid enough to pay it and think you were getting a good deal.

20. Low blow dude... It sucks having weed stolen from you no matter who you are let alone an ounce... Its your fault for buying off him, even if u were desperate its your fault for buying those expensive ass 8ths. If you dont got the money to smoke the greens then you shouldnt buy over priced weed or let alone steal someone elses weed!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.