Stealing: A victimless crime?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bahookahjoe18, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Tough love baby.:hello:

2. I guess I'll comment on this, since I used to have the same train of thought.
    I would say, "Morality doesn't exist because it's a man-made construct; everything just is."

The problem that I found with my logic is this: I was taking the word "exist" to mean "that which exists, independent of the human framework," when I was defining something that only existed within the human framework. Much like how things can be beautiful, but not intrinsically beautiful.

...So what I meant to say is that I do believe in morality.
    Within the human framework, morality exists. Outside the human framework, everything just is. Both are true, it just depends on what perspective you are looking from.

3. Clearly you haven't played skyrim...

4. The chickens are the victims. Their young, innocent children have bern taking away from them all in the name of the al mighty dollar. You people make me sick.

5. I steal from chain stores like a motherfucker. The only time I don't is if I'm stoned, have something illegal on me, or just feel sketched. I'd never steal from a mom and pop shop though, I'd feel like such a dick