Stealing a lighter

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SirKevin, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Okay, so the other night I was at my friend's house and another kid was there. I was the only one who had bud and the kid wanted to smoke some, and I didn't mind. But he smoked a lot, and then packed another bowl without asking me. When I was liek WTF, he said "Why you gotta be like that, I never chinse" and basically I told him to pack a smaller bowl and not to smoke anymore of my weed.

Anyways, in the process of packing the bowls of my weed for his usage, he managed to lose the glass screen of my pipe AND my lighter (granted my friend and I were really drunk, but the other kid totally had the lighter and didn't know where it was).

Anyways, I wound up, in my drunken state, accidentally putting the moocher's lighter in my stash bag to go home. I didn't realize this until we were leaving; I checked my stash bag to make sure I had everything and noticed I had his, right as he was complaining (while facing the other way) about how he couldn't find his lighter. I thought, considering he'd (probably) lost both my lighter and screen in addition to smoking quite a bit of my bud, I was more than entitled to not say anything and take his lighter home with me and use it myself, which is exactly what I did.

Thoughts?

2. He kinda had it coming, and it's only a lighter. I loose 'em and wake up with new ones in my pocket all the time. Sounds fair in my mind..

3. what a dick move on your part ;)

4. Seems as if he had it coming! nice job :hello: What kind of green where you smoking?

5. Pretty good mids

6. Thats alot of thought

about a lighter

7. That's what I'm thinking... if it was a sack of weed it'd be a little different :p but it's just a lighter man.

8. thats like vigilante justice man

9. get that shit

10. tap that ass

11. hit that shit

12. I've been there man.

I had this white lighter and I offered it as the group torch on a bowl, some kid pocketed it and refused to check when I asked who had it. Next time we used his lighter. Being stoned I thought it was mine and when I got home just threw it in a drawer.:p