Steakbomb's Quantum Closet

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Steakbomb, Oct 3, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  1. The other OD is just filling up the space now that it has the cab all to itself. I supercropped it back when the stretch was happening, and it looks like it worked. Lots of colas could be considered "tops" since the heights are consistent - getting really fat, too. Really hope they're done in 2 weeks when I need them to be...
    View attachment 2485773 View attachment 2485774
    The first one pulled 6 zips. This one has gotta be at least 1.5x the size - entirely possible I'm currently finishing up my first 1lb+ grow right now...

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. This week has been mental with work my man haha. Traveling all week. I'll post a couple updates tomorrow when I get home!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Remaining cab plant is a fucking beast. Colas are actually weighing the branches down now in several places. Really hoping I can harvest as planned in 8 days or so, but still seeing a lot of white pistils...
    20180818_131130.jpg 20180818_131142.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Clones looking decent now too - took them a decent bit of time to find water, but they've perked up now. Dropped the light closer to get some growth kickstarted.
    20180818_132637.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

Snapping that branch didn’t even phase her

• Like Like x 2
  6. They don't call it "weed" for nothing haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Orange hairs finally multiplying. Did a magnifying glass check and it looks like things are clouding up too. Gonna do a final dose of nutes in the next day or two, then will flip to a final flush mid next week for harvest around Sept 1st... 20180822_125639.jpg 20180822_125648.jpg
    Definitely looking a little hungry since I've been doing plain water top-offs, and I'm having to prop up a few branches so they don't bend / break off.

Can't wait to harvest, but definitely expecting a full weekend of work for me & Mrs. Stealbomb...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Rock on Steak!
    I worked on these all day. Mixing dirt and transplanting the babies. Tall ones are 21 days above ground and the 2 shorter blueberry (blue bands) in the back are 17 days above ground. I can only keep 6. Flipped lights to 12/12 two days ago. I should see pistils and balls in 14-20 days. Expecting 3-4 males so if there's an extra female, I'll breed them. If no extra girl, I'll yank the boys and save the pots for next grow. Last week and now.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Some really good growth for 3wks. Well done!

• Like Like x 1
  10. My clones are starting to take off. Got the light pretty close now and the new leaves are getting big.
    20180826_170058.jpg
    Probably do a water change mid this week, plus I'm gonna top / trim. Still got a few weeks before they get to go to the cab, but by then I'll probably be able to go 12/12 pretty quick.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Started the flush on the cab plant today - I need to harvest this weekend since I'm having work done at my house all next week (starts Tuesday). Looks like the harvest will be a *little* on the early side, but hopefully not so early the bud sucks...
    20180828_092516.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. Those look like tent fillers for sure!

• Like Like x 1
  13. You're plant looks pretty young, like 3-4 weeks or so from finished so I'm sad you have to take them so early. I hope you get a decent yield. It sucks when you spend all that time and energy to grow a plant and can't let it fully mature. I've been in that situation too bro. Since you have another week, you could shred all of the under growth out and hopefully send more energy to the tops so maybe they will fill out a little more. Such a pretty plant to have to cut early.

• Like Like x 1
  14. It's definitely gonna be early, but I'm not sure its 3-4wks early - keep in mind it is an auto. Was supposed to be 10wks - this is week 17.

I think 2 more full weeks would be ideal based on its former cab-mate, but I still expect some good yield. The first one was 6oz and this one is at least 1.5x the size.

Totally agree that it sucks having to chop early, but I've already bumped my furnace work out a few times. If I do it again I may not have heat this winter lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Actually - stole a page from your book, Schplak, and decided to put a lighter among the buds for scale...
    20180828_184512.jpg 20180828_184528.jpg
    They're actually fairly big, at least compared to my other grows.

Trichs look to be about 60-70% cloudy at this point. Hopefully we'll be pushing 80%+ by this weekend if they keep up the autoflower speed...

Lot of white hairs though. I've been reading that heat stress can cause some plants to just keep sprouting new flowers - wouldn't surprise me if that's happening here. Trichs 60-70% cloudy but pistils only like 40-50% orange...

• Like Like x 3