Steakbomb's Quantum Closet

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Steakbomb, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Did the cab today - topped off w/ 8 gallons and did a major defol. TDS is now around 850ish. The plants are still feeding like crazy but the growth is nice and healthy.
    20180704_110215.jpg 20180704_114051.jpg
    The plant that is currently on the left is working on some buds now. The right is starting to form small calyxes. It seems like they're 12 days or so apart development-wise. I *hope* both are done by mid-late August...
    20180704_111957.jpg 20180704_114104.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Looking good bro!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. New starter tent arrived today - got it built, but going to save the rest of the move for tomorrow. I don't feel like drilling holes in the wall to mount shit this evening hahaha!
    20180707_172638.jpg 20180707_183139.jpg
    (Need to do something to hold that shelf up better...)
    20180707_183152.jpg
    And I can close the closet when needed to hide it. Gonna leave the door open most of the time for air circ, but good to know I can conceal it if the need arises.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've found the sweet spot for nutes in the cab - right around 800-850 TDS. Giving them a little bit of a bloom booster now since the left is budding up nicely and the right is getting started on buds too finally.

I also figured out how to adjust the white balance on my phone camera, so now I can get pictures that look more like what I see! These are after a defol yesterday. They look a little sad from the leaf removal but they are doing great now! 20180708_134057.jpg 20180708_134104.jpg 20180708_134124.jpg
    Had some fruit flies or fungus gnats in the net cup on the left plant, so I put a few scoops of Diatomaceous Earth on top of both net cups. Saw a few bugs yesterday - only saw one today.

• Like Like x 2
  5. That DIE-atomacious earth is no joke!

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'm a big fan of DE myself bro. I usually top dress with it after feeding when the top of the pot is dry. Fukin gnats! I love the look of your big, round plants! They look so healthy!

• Like Like x 1
  7. A far cry from how they looked 5wks ago that's for damn sure! The one that just started really flowering is nearly cube-shaped from filling that side of the cab lol!

I'm kinda glad the left one is gonna finish first. I can throw the big one in the center for the last couple weeks for better exposure on both sides.

One thing's for sure - with photos in this new rig, I'm only gonna have to veg for like 2-3 weeks haha

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah bro. 3 weeks is kind of my veg window too. Maybe 4 weeks if they're puny. I've done 6 weeks before and they shot to the top of my tent and were too cramped to fill out properly. DSCN6592.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. Haven't updated recently - cabinet is going well. Did a water remove/repllace yesterday - took out 20L and put in 32L fresh soup (system capacity is 64L). Kept TDS about the same - a little less base/bloom, a little more bloom booster. I wanted to remove a little salt buildup in the water - since the plants are drinking water like mad, TDS has been trending up. Did another round of defol as well.
    20180715_173115.jpg 20180715_173126.jpg 20180715_173135.jpg
    Checking my other pictures and dates, the left one is about 12-14 days behind. Gonna throw that one in the middle after I harvest the right one - get it centered to finish it strong. I might even bust out my red LED supplement bars again!

• Like Like x 4
  10. Wow steakbomb your cab is so nice

• Like Like x 2
  11. Thanks man! Looks pretty good when I clean up after working on it (and take pics w/ proper white balance) haha!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lol..they look great friend..thanks for sharing so I can learn lol

• Like Like x 3
  13. Image1531763953.305479.jpg
    Fastbuds gsc in dwc does not look great oh is fine nutes are light not too heavy

• Like Like x 2
  14. #555 Steakbomb, Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    Skippy! You're back!

If pH is ok and nutes are light... what is the makeup of your solution? Maybe this plant likes a little more or less of something in particular... I had an issue w/ too much Ca/Mg at one point and my plants were a little wilty for a bit there...

Air stones working OK in the bucket?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Gotta love neon purple plants! Haa!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah i had to change some stuff around due to unforeseen circumstances. Had to scrap my royal gorilla . I was scoping the roots out and she had root rot. Makes sense my temps have been a bit high lately

• Like Like x 1
  17. Got a redemption run for the royal going and I popped some grape ape seeds awhile back and got 2 females out of 3 seeds. It’s vegging in soil then I’ll clone her and put her in hydro for the true growth

• Like Like x 1
  18. Tent plants plugging along - still working on getting the nute mix just right but I think I'm close. Added 2ml of CalMag+ last night (now at 1ml / gallon) since some of the current symptoms look like an Mg deficiency (yellowing between veins, a few brown spots, lower leaves drying out). Gonna see how they do over the next 48hrs - planning a 50% soup change this weekend to add more Base/Grow if they continue to look a little off.

Foliage growth is getting vigorous now. Probably gonna top them in the next few days to spur some lateral growth / start getting some clone-able branches going. 20180717_202456.jpg 20180717_202432.jpg 20180717_202438.jpg
    Middle one is a mutant. Topped itself after the 2nd node and has been growing into a Y-shape. I'm tempted to keep this one going vs cloning the others, but it is a little unpredictable which is not really what I want...
    20180717_202444.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Predictability is boring lol let her ride man let's see how this goes. Lol

Your Friendly neighborhood 187

Current 187's second indoor DWC grow LSD & OG Kush & "Master Berry Kush"

First
    400w hid 5G DWC coco Berry Bomb first indoor grow

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1