Steak n shake at 2 am..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dallasboy678, Jun 25, 2011.

1. So yesterday was Warped tour, and me and my 2 friends were still up and going at 2 am, talking about all the awesome things we experienced at warped tour (meeting our fav bands, etc.) So we had a short toke and went to steak n shake, and the only people there were the cook and the waitress. They proceed to give us free food and drinks since we were the only people there. So for about an hour we all sat there chilling, and then this really old couple walks in. The four of us stared in confusion at the couple, wondering why they were up. The waitress took their order and asked why they were up so late. The old man said he just got back from some "crazy after party" and pulled up to steak n shake on his new motorcycle. The woman didn't say anything. Then they went on to buy a dozen cookies (I shit you not) and played the claw machine before leaving on a motorcycle. Needless to say, it was a strange experience.:confused:

2. old people swag.

i love it

how was big chocolate btw??

3. Pimpin aint easy

4. I didn't get to see Big Chocolate because one of my fav bands was playing at the same time :/ I was bummed

5. I declare goddess?

6. haha this is awesome :D

7. Steak and Shake's Orange shake is fucking awesome.