Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Steady improvement in mental capacity with 1 month nightly medication

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Budafucco, Mar 9, 2016.

1. For the past few years I have been more or less sober with occasional drink. I've been struggling with insomnia and don't like the effects of pharmaceutical sleeping pills. I decided to try some edibles. I really enjoyed it so I began taking a small dose of cannabutter every night. I study with all my free time so I don't like to be stoned while awake, but the quality of the sleep I've had over the past month is the best in my life.

Within the first few days I noticed a general calm centered mood. More recently I've noticed my mind is working in ways it hasn't for many years. Not just emotionally, but my memory is better and my general attention span has improved. I never had these benefits from smoking, even when I used to smoke regularly.

How many other people have experienced noticeable mental and emotional acuity from edibles?

• Like Like x 1
  2. For me, edibles or smoking is about the same for me.

I have (had) massive social anxiety. People are shy, i got different symptoms. My neck would freeze, my mouth got sour, and my vision would stretch like the movies (you'd be 2 feet away but it would look like 20), and 1000 bpm heartbeat.
    When I was 15 I smoked weed for the first time and noticed all of that gone. Over night.
    So yeah, i think medical cannabis is amazing where pills can't pull through.

I was prescribed many drugs as a teenager.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Budafucco what strain(s) were you using and can you give a description of indica sativa ratio and THC content?

4. When I do Sativa I know I'm at my best. The first time I got high I wanted to know if it was actually helping my brain. So I opened a game on my phone that I haven't played in a while and beat my sober score by 1000+. The only reason I stopped was not because I lost in the game but because I had to go to work. The game was Don't Tap The White Tiles by the way. I don't feel the same focus with Indica.