Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Staying Secretive

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SneakyPanduh, Feb 19, 2011.

1. #1 SneakyPanduh, Feb 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2011
    As much as I would love to smoke and share my happiness with other people, I know I still have to be secretive about it. I'm going to school in phoenix and i'm living in a one bedroom apartment. I've learned that I can enjoy being high more if I don't have to worry about getting caught lol. So, here's two simple things that I do.

1) Food - Being a college student I have to live on a budget. When It comes to food I shop cheap, but I also workout everyday, so I need my protein. Bacon and Eggs with Tabasco sauce is without a doubt one of my favorite meals. It's so easy to make. I can fill my apartment with smoke, but when I cook bacon and eggs it takes over the dank smell leaving only the smell of bacon and eggs. I haven't really experimented with other foods, but i'm sure there are others out there that will do the same thing.

2) Oranges - I never ate fruit before I started working out. I'm 5'10" 185 right now. When I started working out I was at 219 (fatass). I started smoking about 2-3 years ago, but not hardcore. I smoke almost everyday now and i'm in the best shape of my life. I started buying fruits and vegetables when I started p90x about a year ago. I just happened to have a orange peel fall into my jar of smokable material. When I smelled the jar I noticed that the orange was very powerful. So I just left the peel in there. The next day I noticed that my smokable material had been 'brought back to life.' It was like it was brand new. It was hard to grind though because it was like a strong plant again. The stems were really stringy, but anyways back to the smell. Oranges totally knock out the smell of pot. Put some in a jar with a couple pieces of orange peel and just see for yourself. I keep orange peels in the draw I keep my grinder and pipe in. You can't even smell the pot.

3) Hotboxing the Bathroom - I occasionally just hotbox my bathroom and then take a hot steamy shower. You'll have the best shower of your life, and it will eliminate the smell.

That's about all I've got so far. If you've got any ideas then let's hear them!

2. Visene and hand sanitizer works wonders.

3. Ohhh yaa...eye drops isnt really something I thought of. I don't use them very often though. I usually eat at places with low lighting, and I don't smoke if im about to go somewhere that has bright lighting like Walmart or Sam's. I never use hand sanitizer just cause I can't stand the smell or the residue it leaves behind.

4. How does the orangey smoke taste? Probably delicious!

5. Honestly I can't really taste it...it's there...but it doesn't overtake the flavor.

6. Don't leave the orange in there more than a day, mold FTL :(

7. Ya...I only leave it in there until the orange looks sorta dry. About an hour or so.

8. How is this seasoned tokers? Not to bash OP, but prepare for your thread to be moved.

9. Well let's think about this now...people that just started smoking aren't gonna have any little things that they do when they smoke. People will develop techniques over time that they will start doing every time they smoke. Like now I measure every bowl I smoke. I hold every hit in for the same amount of time...I have a way I hold my vaporizer every time. It's stuff like that that only veteran smokers will know.

10. Dude this thread isn't seasoned tokers worthy, that's all stuff you pick up your first couple months smoking.

11. That's your opinion dude. Stop trying to be a mod and just calm down. If this thread is supposed to moved then they'll move it.

12. I've never understood why some people spend so much time being "secretive". In the UK approximately 1/5th of the population (I expect it's higher) have admitted to smoking weed in the past. Most people don't care in the slightest.

If you are hiding it from your parents, you probably aren't old enough to be on this forum anyway. If you are smoking in college or uni, Just go to a window. Bong hits will leave very little smell. If you are going to roll a blunt just go outside and smoke up.

If you intend on smoking joints or blunts indoors then you are bound to leave a very strong smell. Those who say it clears out very quickly are just used to it. I often have people round mine smoking and when I come back from work (even days after) the smell will still hang around. Pick up some fabric freshener and spray it around the room. It is generally very good at removing smoke odors but as I have already said it is very easy to avoid it in the first place :)

13. I wasn't trying to be a mod and I never lost my cool. This is in apprentice tokers now dude, I was trying to help you put it there in the first place.