Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Staying Hydrated While High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2313, Jun 12, 2013.

1. How important do you think it is? Today I made a point to stay hydrated while smoking today. So I took a sip up water between all my Jong rips today and drank two cups of water after just using my MFLB. I can definitely see a difference in the intensity of the high and I think it's because I'm hydrated. I don't usually drink alot of water and got headaches as a little kid from dehydrating during sports cuz I would forget to drink water and stuff. Anyway, do you think I'm feeling better than usual because for once I'm hydrated or because the hydration made my high better; or maybe a combination of both? Idk I'm pretty baked as you can't tell.

****Warning: This post is hater/troll/dick proof if you can't just be happy for me because I'm baked as fuck then please leave. Only good vibes here, I'm not like a hippy or anything but their are alot of a-holes on this site. If you break this rule my Leprechauns are coming for you!******

I'm also happy the Spurs won Game 3 today I think they have a good chance at winning Game 4 and taking a 3-1 lead back to San Antonio. I'm not a huge Spurs fan but I'm kit a fan of the Heat don't like the way the play. Celtics, Pacers, OKC is who I role with!

D-Rose is gearing up for #TheReturn and I hope he gets healthy for next year. That man is a pleasure to watch on the court. Truly a special player if he is healthy

2. making a point to drink extra water can never be a bad thing. i dont really go out my way to stay hydrated while blazing but my dry mouth always leads me to some ice cold h20. my family buys 24 packs of bottled water and ill grab 2 chug 1 of them then sip on the other

3. I don't think being hydrated makes a difference in my high to be honest. THC is absorbed by the lungs which aren't too affected by the amount of water in your system, to an extent of course.

That being said though, I have become dangerously dehydrated twice while smoking because when I smoke I'm too high to tell if I'm dehydrated or not.

4. Gotta stay hydrated man, water is the stuff of life... 

5. you should always stay hydrated at all times, smoking or not, but it doesn't effect your high in the least bit...