Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Staying high all day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Is it possible to stay high all day, at the same level of high.

Example : Wake up at 9.
    : Get stoned at 10
    : 2-3 hours later when i start to come down, smoke a heap again
    and keep reapeting the above ^^^ All day.

Would that keep me high/ stoned all day at the same level

2. If i'm trying to stay high all day, I start off by getting real high in the morning, and then like once an hour just take a couple of hits to maintain the high. works pretty well for me, but I imagine it makes my tolerance skyrocket.

3. Yes.:smoke: been doing that for the last few days.

4. Did that today bro, crazy.. I took a nap and still got my afterbake affect lol, now I'm on netflix!

5. been doing it for awhile now :smoke:

6. it all depends on how long you have been smoking. Usually im slightly less high the 3rd time i smoke compared to the 1st time of the day, but its obviously still pleasurable. I would not suggest doing this for an extended period because your tolerance will increase. try to space out your sessions, like smoke a bowl then go out for a a couple hours iv noticed even when im "coming down" if i hang out with friends it amplifys the high.

7. so its possible to keep real stoned all day , since ive only smoked like 8 times. And just started to smoke once a week, 3 weeks ago

8. yeah did it yesterday. only smoked three times, about 2-3 hour spacing...worked out well

i was pretty baked from 9am til 7pm..

9. yup, just get a good vaporizer and its easy as 123. been blazed all day everyday for like a year now. staying high all day while smoking will use too much bud and get you burnt out as fuck. atleast that's what i used to feel like when i used to smoke 6-7 j's/day

10. Yes, a few rules so that you don't fall asleep though.
    1. Sativa Dominant in the morning
    2. Indica Dominant during the evening
    3. Save kiefs, hashs, and crystals for evening as well

11. weed is just weed around here.
    I would have no idea if it is sativa or indica until i actually smoke it.
    also would have no idea what strain it is

12. Yes, it's totally possible. But I wouldn't recommend it for a newer toker. It seems that when we have newer smokers that try to hang with us they get burnt out around dinner time and are just a lump on a log towards evening. Especially with the "no name/strain generic weed"

I am not bragging because having such a high tolerance is not really what you're aiming for. I've been smoking a looooong time. 20 years or so.

For a saturday or just goof off day...sure go for it.
    But daily toking like this will send your tolerance through the roof and it will only take more and more to get you where you want to be.

13. yea you can do it, at the end of the day youll feel like mush though.. it gets old after a while.
    the next day i always regret being that high for that long.. makes me feel so unproductive and lazy. i like sticking to 1-4 snaps a day :D
    if i do smoke during the day, i usually will only take 1 snap to keep my head on my shoulders, then come nightfall, ill indulge in two fat ones back to back if i feel like getting wrecked.
    always helps if u smoke some topshelf too. the comedown on shwag/mids sucks more often than not.

14. The story of my life

15. #15 freakp8ntbaler, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2011
    you can be stoned all day but not high

edit: ig if you have a low tolerance you could stay high all day

16. ??????????????????? lol. ive been smoking errydayfor like 3 years now, ive lost count of the days i wake up to a burning joint in my face, smoke all fuckin day and get woken up at like 10pm to another burning joint being waved in front of my face lol. gettin high is fun

17. It's not hard to do, but as previously stated try not to do it every day. I'll do this occasionally on a day off from work when I have nothing going on. The biggest problem is how much herb it will take to keep you at a satisfying level. I used to have a friend who was high from sun up to sun down and it was expensive as fuck.

18. I used to do that almost every day, (the other days I'd just smoke less), and it was success.

19. Well I went from a half oz a month to maybe a gram or so the past month and as much as I HATE IT.... It does make my expierences with herb amazing when I get some... Hopefully smoking tommerow

20. My buddy has his schedule setup in a manner that he smokes 4 blunts a day, spaced out inbetween job and school.

He seems to be enjoying it just fine.