Staying Awake

Discussion in 'General' started by Cornflake, Jul 28, 2004.

1. I've never needed to ask a way to do this before because I have long bouts of insomnia every once in a while.

Anyone have any tips for staying awake a while? I'm not working this week and I want to conserve money (so only smokin when its offered). I figured I wanted to hallucinate (sleep deprivation rather than pills this time) but I've actually been getting tired so I need a way to stay awake. Anyone have any tips? I tried a few days ago, made it to 28 hours and then fell asleep on the couch.

2. Dude, me and my freinds syaued uo 36 hours last week. didnt see or hear anything. :(

dude, play video games, eat snack food, drink lots of red bull and soda

im lit, lol.

3. Oh I wasn't talking about 36 hours, I was thinking maybe 60+ I've hallucinated before, and it was fun... but I do tend to get pissed off at people for no reason.

4. hmm, i gotta try that. maybe now. :eek:

well, i gotta go blaze, be back later!

5. It's not worth it because you'll get really depressed for a long time. I've stayed up for three days once because of anxiety and the only thing that was close to hallucinating was lights looking yellower.

6. I don't notice horrible after effects. Like I said, I have bouts of insomnia... that can cause me to stay awake for 4-6 days which isnt fun when I have work. I do however hallucinate mostly stuff not being the way it should be and things appearing to be where they aren't and many auditory things.

Right now as far as doing this goes it's either gonna be sleep deprivation or gravol. I'm way too cheap to buy anything. But at least I'm still fairly stoned, I smoked a quarter of hash a couple hours ago with a friend.

7. Before I was perscribed sleeping pills I'd stay awake for 3-5 days...
    Never saw or heard a thing...
    Was just tired and miserable and bored the entire time...

8. Meth always works for me when I want to stay awake a while =P.

9. how to stay awake?

one simple monk technique (buddhists monks that needed to pray/meditate for a long time use that):

easier with long hair, obviously:
    si on a chair; attach a small protion of you hair from the back of the head (just above the last vertebra _reptilian brain_) to the wall behind. so that every time you dose off to sleep, the weight of you head pulls on the hair thus wake you up.
    it is painfull only the first few times, it then becomes ... cool.

(used that tech myself, i can tell U it works)

10. meth will definetly keep you up if youve never fucked around with it before. the longest ive stayed up was 3 days, getting tweaked and shit. i was slow at everything i did

11. ..dont fuck with meth man.. that shits whack ;)...ahha adderall is good enough for me.... should be for you... ..pop 40-60-maybe 80mg everyday :p.... should be good to stay up for quite sometime... ..and youll be feeeling goood too ...:)

12. ..sounds like afun time....... :D.....

13. Exercise and have a bucket of ice water handy to dunk your head. adarol and ritalin work great and concerta is best. Stand for as long as you can until your feet start to hurt.

did you guys ever see that pete and pete episode where they tried to beat the world record for the longest time without sleep? They played a lot of flashlight tag, that might work too.

14. Well with some good meth you can stay up for about 7 days straight...or you can just drinks loads of coffee or take caffeine pills