Stay high

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by nickfusenet, Jan 8, 2014.

1. I like to stay high so I can deal with my horrible life. I would rather get high then eat or drink..... Am I the only one?

2. Cotton mouth kills my high quick if it builds into a desert.

However since ive been a heavy smoker for 5+ years the munchies don't affect me much if at all which is nice, and I guess tolerance can be good for something for a change :bongin:

3. Being high makes everything better so I try to stay high as much as possible.

4. Well, we have to be honest, cannabis does cause addiction. Maybe not a physical one, like other drugs (heroin, caffeine, alcohol, . . .). But you can get addicted <span>psychologically, and that surely is a problem.</span>
    <span>Once you prefer getting high to eating or drink (when you are hungry, or thirsty, that is a problem). I don't know if that is the case.</span>
    <span>Of course having munchies is great :yummy:<span><span> </span></span></span>

5. Being sober is boring as fuck compared to being high.

6. I'm on a t break. Job drug test in 2-3 months. I have to make sure I'm clean.

7. I like to come down so I can remember why I like to get high.

Or try BHO, if you never did. I never had that chance :( but I've heard trying Butane Hash Oil for the first time, is like smoking a joint for the first time.

9. I personally don't like to get too high, 4 big hits from my vape and I'm good for hours.  I like to be a functional pothead but thats just me.

10. Well, I normally just smoke with my friends, otherwise I don't think it is worth it. And due to that, I never have the need to just smoke to the point I'm still functional. Of course, when I smoke, I'm always good enough to drive my car (at least I think so, I don't remenber any dangerous situation behind the wheel because I was high, but I might not remenber cause I was high, who knows?).

11. #11 wackitobacki24, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    It sucks, I feel like an alcoholic cause I can't smoke till I get out of the Army.  I was the healthiest in my life when I got high everyday.  Now all I do is drink.  I hate it.