STAY AWAY from Original Sensible Seed Company

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DeeWeed34, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Selection: Descent selection, but you won't know because you won't receive them.
    Price: Descently priced, but if your order doesn't show up, be prepared to lose that money, they do not do refunds.
    Service: Customer service will respond to your inquiries quickly, but will keep feeding you bs.
    Stealth Rating: Paid additional money for stealth and tracking, both of which are nonexistent. Can not track order and it's been 2 months since I placed order, so stealth...lol...yeah right.
    Would you order from the same bank again: ABSOLUTELY NOT!
    Other Comments: I am putting a copy of all correspondence I have had with this company while waiting for my seeds. It's long, but worth the read if you are even thinking about ordering through them.

Me: (March 23, 2015) Hello, I placed an order for seeds on 2/27/15. I was told they had shipped just a few days after I placed my order. I have been keeping an eye recently on the tracking because it has been almost 30 days since I placed my order. The tracking is saying the package is still in the origin country waiting shipment. After almost 30 days? Please advise me if this order is going to delivered anytime soon or if I should cancel my order and place it somewhere else. This is the first time I have ordered from your company and this is the longest time I have had to wait for a seed delivery.

OSSC: (March 23,2015) Hi Deana,
    Thank you for contacting us. It is unfortunate that USPS have not updated their system with your order details.
    Your order was shipped to Spain on the 5th of March to shipping address;
    Although we expect 7-14 working days for delivery after shipping, we ask that you allow USPS 36 working days to deliver your parcel.
    Your order was shipped 11 working days ago. You should receive your order shortly.
    Kind regards
    Original Sensible

Me: (March 25,2015) Ok, I have found the contact information to track package in Spain. I am being told that the package is being held in Spain and due to ship out to US on May 3, 2015. This is unacceptable and much past the dates you have given me. How long will it take for your company to stop shipment and refund all my money. I have never had to wait this long for a shipment.

OSSC: (March 25,2015)Hi Deana,
    Thank you for contacting us. It is unfortunate that USPS still have not updated their system with your order details. Your order was shipped from Spain on the 5th of March. Please allow USPS 36 working days to deliver your parcel. Your order was shipped 13 working days ago. You should receive your order shortly.
    Kind regards
    Original Sensible

Me:(April 6,2015) I have still not received my shipment and am unable to track it, which is what I paid extra for.

OSSC:(April 6,2015)Hi Deana,
    Thank you for getting back to us.

I can confirm that USPS have updated your package details as follows:
    Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 6:06 am on March 26, 2015.

Although we expect 7-14 working days for delivery after shipping, we ask that you allow USPS 36 working days to deliver your parcel. As your order was posted on the 5th of March it has only been 21 working days since posting.
    You should receive your order shortly.
    Kind regards
    Original Sensible

Me:(April 17,2015)It has been 36 USPS working days since my order left country of origin. My order is not going to arrive. Please issue me a refund IMMEDIATELY!

OSSC:(April17,2015)Hi Deana,
    Thank you for contacting us again.
    Unfortunately, it has only been 30 working days since your order was sent. Although we do not guarantee delivery to your location, we always want our customers to be happy. If you still have not received your order in the way it was intended after the 36 working days then please contact us. However, if your order is returned to us we will contact you immediately to arrange reshipment.
    Kind regards
    Original Sensible

Me:(April 17,2015)In one of the previous messages I received from your company, it stated "allow USPS 36 working days to deliver". Our United States USPS has working days of Monday through Saturday, so it has been just over 36 days. Please stop making me wait. Just admit something has went wrong and make it right by reshipping my order and fast tracking it, or return my money so I can place my order with my usual company who always gets it here within two weeks. I do not want to start downing your companies name all over the internet, but I will if you guys can not manage to do the right thing. I think you know at this point that I am probably not going to receive my order. Please do the right thing here.

OSSC:(April17, 2015)Hi Deana,
    We understand your fustratiuon as is ours. Unfortunately, we are unable to help until our 36 working days. If you have still not received your parcel by Monday the 27th of April, please get back to us and we will try to sort something out. Ideally, we also would like your order to reach it´s destination. If however, it is returned to us, we will contact you immediately to arrange redelivery.
    Please keep us informed, we are sure your package will arrive shortly.
    Kind regards
    Original Sensible

Me:(April 27, 2015)Ok, it is April 27th, the day you have put me off to. I have spoke to USPS customer service, they are unable to locate package. My postal delivery lady, that I have known for years, said she has not seen any type of packages addressed to me, just the usual mail. She said she can bring any packages to my door and I can have them sent back at that time. Please issue a prompt refund and if your package ever does show up, I will have it sent back. I have waited two months now for my order, I do not want to wait another two months for re-shippment. Thank you.

OSSC:(April 27, 2015)Hi Deana,
    Thank you for contacting us again.
    We understand that you have done all you can to retrieve your parcel. Unfortunately, not all of our customers are as honest as yourself. As such, it is not our policy to refund orders in transit.
    Although we have every faith in the postal system to deliver your parcel, as a gesture of goodwill, we will credit your acccount with 10% for the value of your order. Ideally, we also would like your order to reach it´s destination. If however, it has been declared undeliverable, it will be returned to us. Unfortunately, USPS tend to apply a low level of priority to such returns and sometimes this can take a long time.
    Once we have received the order, we will of course re-ship it to you in full.
    Please keep us informed, we are sure your package will arrive shortly.
    Kind regards
    Original Sensible

This is where I am left at, with my thumb up my ass. Do you see how many times they told me "it will be there shortly"?

This company just does not do good business and caused my business stress. I am sure anyone reading this will see my experience with them ALL OVER the internet. Since I don't have seeds to grow, I have nothing better to do then to spread the word about this company, everywhere and anywhere I can!