Stavis 1000w 3x3 scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stavi23, Feb 13, 2014.

1. I made a 42"x42" scrog screen for my 48"x48" tent when it comes in.

grower of the goodz

Attached Files:

2. Looks a little tall for a 4x4 tent,I have 2 4x4 tents and from the pict it looks a bit tall.What kind of fixture are you using?Dont know how your setup is gonna be but if I were to put that in my tent I'd have to chop off 6-12 inches.My tent is 7 1/2 ft tall to.I like it though! I think I might build one to.They have nets that you can attach to the poles of the tent that is adjustable up and down but don't know how sturdy it would be.Prob pretty good because my tent frame is very tight and sturdy.
    Just a thought bro,not sure if you've ran in a tent before.Happy growing
    :0 Dabbin

Sent from my Mansion on Mars.

3. Yeah bro thanks for the advice. Ive never grown in a tent before. Its tall bc im putting my buckets on milk crates so that I can have them draining in a res on the floor. The milk crate plus bucket is 28 inches tall. I plan to grow some trees so the screen is set at 36 inches from the ground. I wish I would have known about the screen, this was a bitch to make alone lol

grower of the goodz

4. 6 weeks 12/12 and a RQS critical sprout

grower of the goodz

Attached Files:

5. Right

grower of the goodz

6. Lights off pictures...I feel like they are more yellow than they shkuld be for 6.5 weeks but ive kinda been lazy on this grow busy setting up stuff for my next one in a tent! Last pic is the RQS power flower my girl fried last week sometime. Shes making a comeback.

grower of the goodz

Attached Files:

7. #114 stavi23, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    Some new gear I bought for my next grow. Still waiting on my tent, its on back order, might just get a different one:huh:. A silent 6in inline fan, and a few other things. This is also my way of making a hempy bucket with a seperate res from the medium.

grower of the goodz

Attached Files:

8. My new inline came in!

grower of the goodz

Attached Files:

9. I was just looking at the same one lol.nice fan!im running a 240 cfm to cool my 1000 watt light,putting up another 1000watt light so that little 240 cfm duct fan won't do the job.Im gonna buy a nice 440 like I use for my scrubber to cool both 1000 watters.Went and bought a new bulb and another speed control for my second 4x4 tent.Only the best! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396716405.244982.jpg

10. hell yea I love it when my new toys come in=] shit ive been using a 770 cfm fan to cool my room, it does great, never on more than a minute

11. Lol This hobby gets expensive but its worth every penny. This fan is sick. 1/4 the sound of a normal inline.

grower of the goodz

12. Is it on a thermostat?

grower of the goodz

13. You know what they say! You get what you put into it.Yeah I think I'm gonna go grab that fan tommorow.