Stavis 1000w 3x3 scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stavi23, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Sent from my Mansion on Mars.

2. Tomorrow is week 5 of flower. Here are some pictures.

grower of the goodz

Attached Files:

3. #83 stavi23, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    Decided to take my girls out of the cramped cupboard and make a make shift rack in a light proof room so they could get a little bigger. I also just ordered a 4x4 tent which I am going to use for flower and my current flower room 3x3 I will be using for my veg cabinet. Over the next month my grow is going to be completely different. Im stoked!

On the other side some bad news for my RQS power flower. While I was working a long shift I asked my gf to check on the seedling. I said if it looked droopy water it with the 1.5l bottle (50ppm solution). Long story short she neglected which bottle to use and 1000ppm veg water is was. Fuccckk! This girl is toasty but maybe she will live. Just put a RQS critical in the towel just in case.

grower of the goodz

Attached Files:

4. oh yeah, flower power is looking rough, but it will probably bounce back. Did u flush it out when ya seen it?

check the current grow @ http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1264498-Trans-Siberian-400-Watt-MH/HPS-Tent--.-

5. Yeah bro ive been flushing it but it was pretty fried. Im sure she just dumped the solution over the leaves and everything. Shes no green thumb but shes sexy and chill so ill keep her lol

grower of the goodz

6. Wow thats an upgrade. Maybe we can learn a few things from each other. Arent most kush plants 10+ weeks?

grower of the goodz

7. My critical Kush is 50-55 days and I just popped sum maple leaf indica and it's flower time is 45-50 days.The Kush is about 25% thc and the maple leaf is 22-25%.Short flowering and super potent.

Sent from my Mansion on Mars.

8. Damn for some reason I was under the impression kush plants we longer finishers. Ive never heard of maple leaf either. I always research a new strain I hear about. Sounds interesting

grower of the goodz

9. You might be thinking of a haze strain,they can go 14 weeks!Some Kush strains could go 10 weeks.Depends what it's crossed with

10. Yeah I must be confused.that sounds right tho

grower of the goodz

11. That bubba Kush is supposed to go about 9 weeks from what I know.Is it the pre 98? Nice strain to have tho z

12. Ive been lookin at a strain called chocoloco by delicious seeds I believe. Shit looks killer. I really just want like 6 strains that range from dank and skunky to sweet and fruity. Just sooo many choices

grower of the goodz

13. Is the critical kush a different strain than the RQS critical?

grower of the goodz

14. Yeah it's made by Barney's farm.

15. Oh ok I see the difference now. Just looked it up on seed finder

grower of the goodz

16. Grape stomper pic #1
    OG13 Pic #2
    Strawberry kush #3

grower of the goodz

Attached Files: