statutory rape in FL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by xACExkittieking, Aug 16, 2008.

1. hello , im 18 and i have a friend whos 16. his girlfriend is 14 years of age turning 15. wev been hearing about alot of laws restricting minors from other minors over 16. would consentual sex be illegal?

2. As a Florida man myself I was taught this

If your 16, you can consent with anyone up to 24
    If your younger than 16 you can consent with anyone up to 17

Hope that helps

3. Haha.

Your "friend."

4. Ever think it might be a serious question...?

I just want to know why you are so quick to jump to conclusions, if he was really trying to hide the fact that it was him you think he would stray away from the clichéd "my friend" thing.

Just wondering.... I mean with the way you think people are young, it seems to me you might be covering up for yourself.....

Lol, last part was sarcasm but I was just wondering why you would make that post, it's almost like your trying to bait him to fuck up, or narc o_O

5. Yeah I research age of consent laws all the time for my friends because I'm so dedicated to getting them laid with little kids

6. If there's grass on the field, play ball.

7. Why the fuck is this in the politics forum?

8. thanks dude... so how's that research coming? I don't know how long i can hold out.

9. Hahahahahaha.

And again. hahahahahaha.

10. Where there's smoke, there's fire. I don't really care one way or another if he's allowed to be on here or not, I just thought the fact that he used the cliched "my friend" thing was amusing.

11. Hmmm well....ever heard of fucking and just not letting anyone know???

12. I agree its funny as shit, but lmao you gonna get his dumb ass caught and that's not cool :p

Also Skydog... you've never researched for a friend... or is it just me or...

<_<
    >_>

*runs*