Status of legalization in NY?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by goodvibess, Oct 18, 2012.

1. #1 goodvibess, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
    ightt so my b for posting this in the norml threads before posting here in the first place. it got a good amount of views, but only 2 replies and neither really gave a solid answer. so if you have any info just let me know! thanks fella blades :smoke:

2. Not happening anytime soon.:.(

3. man...cant take this anymore.

4. It's annoying but shit I can get weed from like 10 different people it's not like it's hard to find.

5. I would suggest you join the "green rush" that begins Nov 7,2012,,to the state or states that legalize on election day,,it will move as many people as the gold rush to CA did in the 1870's.

6. This sucks because these NY cops are jerkoffs about it. I got a summons during the summer for possession. Wish it was legal man.

7. Please tell me more on this?

8. Whats too tell? From the postings at nearly every marijuana site people are claiming they will move to the state that legalizes,,because they are as the poster above,,residing in states where no ballot initiative isn't allowed or no flexibility in the states legislature for medical marijuana or legalization.

9. Sounds good to me dude, I'll look into it! thanks :smoke:

10. can you post a link or something that i can go on to sign up or whatever. i searched it and haven't had much luck.