States

Discussion in 'General' started by Rickrude, Nov 3, 2005.

1. What states in ur opinion have the worst weed... In my Opinion It would have to be good ol Indiana

2. From what I hear indiana has some bangin bud dude. Every state has its share of good and shitty bud. You just gotta know people.

3. Indiana has a hell of a lot of bud. Not to stereotype but especially around the trailer parks and there are a lot of trailer parks in Indiana. So much that it literally grows like a "weed" in that even if you don't want it, you often end up with a few MJ plants sprouting around your property. Hell, back in "the day" (not really that long ago) when I lived in Indiana someone apparently threw a seed into what was at the time an empty lot with no grass (just dirt). Well over the summer it grew to be about 6 feet tall. It was a male though :*( I have a pic of myself standing next to it around here somewheres.

4. Well I have not boughten pot in every state, but I have got it in Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, Georgia, New York, and Washington D.C.

The worst was from Maryland, but I know that some good buds I get here come from Maryland, so I guess typing all that was kind of pointless.

5. Worst bud I've ever gotten was from Iowa...shit made me sicker than a bitch.....<.< Denver Collorado Legalized Marijuana...w00t!